PDA

View Full Version : Painted gears !!

Mohok
06-17-2017, 01:30 AM
Hi guys
I came out with insane idea wich is painted items for an example duskbringer's claymore of potancy imagine u are farming and than u looted one u won't even care cuz it's cheap right ? Ok now imagine looting painted one That shows the item when u use it with new unique color! For sure u will be happy cuz u will sell it for more gold also for the eggs too and for locks like amagine open a lock and u get painted glowstick egg so as gear u buyfrom vendors with crate token or even balanced tokens and also crafting
I'll leave u with photos .

Horme
06-17-2017, 03:00 AM
For gears, they already have vanity to make it look different.
For pets, they already have gold version or even heroic version coming in the future.

Mohok
06-17-2017, 03:14 AM
For gears, they already have vanity to make it look different.
For pets, they already have gold version or even heroic version coming in the future.

Gear if it got colored u won't need vanity any more and not all arcane eggs have gold eggs and heroic pets only make per stronger don't change the look or color :)

Horme
06-17-2017, 03:55 AM
Gear if it got colored u won't need vanity any more and not all arcane eggs have gold eggs and heroic pets only make per stronger don't change the look or color :)

I think the purpose of vanity is to make your appearance different*, weapon with different color was released in old expansion, every single of them has different of stat.
Colored pet? there is pet that has same appearance with different color and name already, example: (Timber, Loki, Cerella).(Slink.Glowstik)

Mohok
06-17-2017, 05:11 AM
I think the purpose of vanity is to make your appearance different*, weapon with different color was released in old expansion, every single of them has different of stat.
Colored pet? there is pet that has same appearance with different color and name already, example: (Timber, Loki, Cerella).(Slink.Glowstik)
What u saying is not same item...... U don't know what I mean my idea is same item same stats but dif colors like a blue nekro or a black mishi or green Mm or sns red (etc)......

Mohok
06-17-2017, 05:14 AM
You don't get my idea.... That's not what I mean ! What I mean is same item or egg same stats but dif color imagin a green drag sword or a blue nekro or a white Mm or pink sns and armors also and helm .

nightmaresmoke
06-17-2017, 08:01 AM
-9000 waste of data better be used in something useful.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Agirlnamedbob
06-17-2017, 08:10 AM
You don't get my idea.... That's not what I mean ! What I mean is same item or egg same stats but dif color imagin a green drag sword or a blue nekro or a white Mm or pink sns and armors also and helm .

I believe thats one of the reasons that they added pet slots, u can chose any coloured pet u like and slot the hb and aa from the pet u wanna use. Sorry but -1 to this idea

saik1993
06-17-2017, 08:28 AM
People have been crying on the forums since ages for new and original things and not recolored things and now you just want them to recolor more. Sorry but no. Not a good idea at all imho.

Horme
06-17-2017, 08:37 AM

There is a lot recolored pet already, and truly it is boring to see something with similar appearance with different color and name. But if you still insisting you can draw them on drawing paper with any color that you interest with.

runagain
06-17-2017, 08:44 AM
-1, it would drop Every single price of the original pet Colour...

You sure you wanted to be developer? Lol

Teases
06-17-2017, 10:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/J8AafKn.jpg?1
NoT a GoOd IdEa At ALl iMhO.

Clearly there isn't much community support for recolors, but I admire the dedication and effort you put into your idea. I don't think it's bad. Original content and recolors aren't mutually exclusive. Who would want to live in a world where it's either-or? That's boring. I'm not a designer so I can't speak first hand, but a recolor must be less work than building new models, so it may happen in the future.

Accept negative criticisms, but don't let them bog down your passion. Maybe I could have done this this way. That's actually a pretty good idea. Keep on developing and coming up with new ideas. Hope to see one of your games in the future!

:encouragement:

You Mad Or Nah
06-17-2017, 01:07 PM
-1 can't makes devs waste time on this.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk