PDA

View Full Version : Best way to use plat ?

Kanozaki
06-17-2017, 05:19 AM
Hey ! What would be the best utilisation of plat. I don't really care about powerlevling . I would rather use it to make gold , get better items , get better pets ect . And to piggyback off this thread . I stashed a few of my igns during beta or shortly after ? Maybe on android release . But i Cant remember the e-mails on those dummy accounts . Would support help me with rhat or have i post those for good haha ?

Hail
06-17-2017, 06:06 AM
Hola! The best way to make money with plat would be:
1) Crate Keys (generally only sold during events)
2) Awakening Kits (though I would wait until amulets awakenings are released so prices sky rocket)

If you don't know your email to the other accounts I doubt you will be able to get your in-game names. You say you saved them during the beta, if so they may be being used by someone else as last year in September STS released a whole bunch of inactive names. Best of Luck!

Lizzie AL
06-17-2017, 06:30 AM
The best way is, to spend it on Premium Ruin Runs! For 25 Plats you get 160k (100% drop rate) + the Fragments you drop there! It's better than Awak Gems!

Bug
06-17-2017, 06:51 AM
The best way is, to spend it on Premium Ruin Runs! For 25 Plats you get 160k (100% drop rate) + the Fragments you drop there! It's better than Awak Gems!

This way is totally worth it :peaceful: