PDA

View Full Version : What equipment do you want a vanity version of?

Teases
06-17-2017, 09:42 AM
In addition, what kind of exciting new particle effects are you hoping to see in-game?
Personally, I'd really love the Undying armours introduced as Vanities.

On a more recent note, who's excited for the next expansion? :ghost:
Any sorcerers out there hoping that the spooky lil man from the previews becomes a vanity?

http://i.imgur.com/zRCIAUJ.jpg?1
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

In case you've missed it:

UPDATE | 6/7/17 | PLAT SALE, Expansion Teaser, Awakened Rings, New Heroics (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?397920-UPDATE-6-7-17-PLAT-SALE-Expansion-Teaser-Awakened-Rings-New-Heroics)
Update| 6/14/17 | 2X Rank Points, New Heroics, Expansion Sneak Peek (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?398646-Update-6-14-17-2X-Rank-Points-New-Heroics-Expansion-Sneak-Peek)

Ydra
06-17-2017, 10:15 AM
Not again...

runagain
06-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Meh don't start the same thread Every week....

Teases
06-17-2017, 10:21 AM
Not again...

:triumphant: Vanity steals, vanity steals. Rah! Rah! Rah! :triumphant:

Teases
06-17-2017, 10:23 AM
Meh don't start the same thread Every week....

Your optimism is refreshing as always, runagain. :onthego:

runagain
06-17-2017, 10:24 AM
Your optimism is refreshing as always, runagain. :onthego:
I'm glad you like it =)

Teases
06-17-2017, 10:36 AM
I'm glad you like it =)

This thread, basically:

http://i.imgur.com/u7VRTb4.jpg?1

runagain
06-17-2017, 10:38 AM
This thread, basically:

Duh =), cuz it sux asf.

Don't start the same thread over and over again... No wonder Dev's won't reply on such threads.. if you read them 5times a week.. I'd neither reply on that xD.

And I feel treatned by that picture, could you remove it please? Stay respectful to other players :c

Teases
06-17-2017, 10:54 AM
Duh =), cuz it sux asf.

Don't start the same thread over and over again... No wonder Dev's won't reply on such threads.. if you read them 5times a week.. I'd neither reply on that xD.

And I feel treatned by that picture, could you remove it please? Stay respectful to other players :c

http://68.media.tumblr.com/70a004db568a2e005e50874a2ef579e9/tumblr_inline_nta3vvkuwd1s4gso2_250.gif

All T, no shade: not all threads are made with the goal to attract devs. I can understand and appreciate your opinion, but it's about as pointless to me as this thread is to you. Maybe there is something inherently wrong with the same thread being repeated every week (though if you'll forgive me, I am new to the forums), that's something you can talk about. That's a conversation -- that's productive. I forgive you, assuming you've extended the courtesy, because patience does wear thin and perhaps this particular question has been asked more times than I'm aware of.

Respect is a two-way street. Practice what you preach and try to spread good energy whenever possible, especially during such a divisive and dark time for a lot of hue-mans. EDIT: Remember, there are real people behind the screens.

runagain
06-17-2017, 10:57 AM
http://68.media.tumblr.com/70a004db568a2e005e50874a2ef579e9/tumblr_inline_nta3vvkuwd1s4gso2_250.gif

All T, no shade: not all threads are made with the goal to attract devs. I can understand and appreciate your opinion, but it's about as pointless to me as this thread is to you. Maybe there is something inherently wrong with the same thread being repeated every week (though if you'll forgive me, I am new to the forums), that's something you can talk about. That's a conversation -- that's productive. I forgive you, assuming you've extended the courtesy, because patience does wear thin and perhaps this particular question has been asked more times than I'm aware of.

Respect is a two-way street. Practice what you preach and try to spread good energy whenever possible, especially during such a divisive and dark time for a lot of hue-mans. EDIT: Remember, there are real people behind the screens.
I'll forgive you haha :P, but meh.. no Idea how many times we see a Vanity thread about items and such things.. no wonder it starts to Piss ppl off..

Teases
06-17-2017, 11:07 AM
I'll forgive you haha :P, but meh.. no Idea how many times we see a Vanity thread about items and such things.. no wonder it starts to Piss ppl off..

Noted! You've got to admit, that funky little dude would make an amazing vanity.

http://i.imgur.com/1sVy3aL.png
yOu'vE GoT To AdMit ,ThAt FunKy LitTLE dUde WouLD MaKe aN AmaZinG VaNitY.

Jexit
06-18-2017, 11:24 AM
They need to make a vanity of the black heraldic armors since theres a little amount of them now...

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

mrm
06-18-2017, 11:41 AM
They need to make a vanity of the black heraldic armors since theres a little amount of them now...

Palm ...meet face...Gz on all the -1 if I have to say this idee is horrible

Jexit
06-18-2017, 11:56 AM
Palm ...meet face...Gz on all the -1 if I have to say this idee is horrible
I didnt ask for opinion bro:) but alr lol

Abuze
06-18-2017, 12:23 PM
+1 For black heraldic being a vanity.
While it's obvious that those currently in possession of these rare armors will be against the idea, the rest of the community might support this.
Just like how there was a POLL before the previous AL B-Day event for which mythic items that the community desired vanity version of was released, there could also be the same thing done for armors. This would benefit STS too by giving them more plat buyers and less work needed on converting the desired armors into vanities and here by making the community more happy while giving the devs/game designers more space to work on new stuff.

Ydra
06-18-2017, 01:26 PM
While it's obvious that those currently in possession of these rare armors will be against the idea, the rest of the community might support this.
Just like how there was a POLL before the previous AL B-Day event for which mythic items that the community desired vanity version of was released, there could also be the same thing done for armors. This would benefit STS too by giving them more plat buyers and less work needed on converting the desired armors into vanities and here by making the community more happy while giving the devs/game designers more space to work on new stuff.

Yes! Also Crier vanities to every AL player!
Everyone will be happy! :)

Bmlty
06-18-2017, 01:34 PM
Once everyone has these then they will be just like any other regular vanity [emoji1] just like how mummy guard was used up within the first week of release then forgotten about

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
06-18-2017, 01:37 PM
Uff. I know it's stupid but I really like the Nordr Jewel staff and the Heartseeker daggers. Not all good looking things are expensive. Honestly the ghost vanities look great, remember the hype when they were announced? Also I have a weak spot for elemental themed things; they're so bright, colorful and full of life. I'd add the Glacial Longbow or Snowfall staff (of which, infuriatingly, people only seem to post the frontal view, like what does it look like from the side?), but don't want anyone who spent however much they're worth on them to turn on me.
I know there's several ice and fire weapon vanities already. They're great as they are. Although I wish the Fused Ice staff was more... Icy.

You Mad Or Nah
06-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Black heraldic?that be nice for a Halloween vanity

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Teases
06-18-2017, 09:16 PM

If collectors armours are re-released as vanities, I think a fair compromise would be to update their equipment versions with some sort of particle effect to separate vanities from originals. If anything, it would only raise the value and hopefully satisfy dedicated Arlorians who have put the time and effort into acquiring them. Does that not seem fair?

Ocanaasibe
06-18-2017, 10:51 PM
This thread, basically:

😹😹😹😹 made my day

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

codered
06-19-2017, 05:54 AM
But i always wanna see is a weap vanity based on legendary weap like entombed hammer or umbral bow xD, bring up old memory to the new era

kickazzrogue
06-19-2017, 07:12 AM
If rares epics and legendarys became vanitys id be stupid rich just saying. This would be a collectors dream. I like the idea and at the same time dont. Although it would be a nice waybto recycle old stuff and make it viable again. Idk exactly how to feel about it

Cashews
06-19-2017, 09:22 AM
Uff. I know it's stupid but I really like the Nordr Jewel staff and the Heartseeker daggers. Not all good looking things are expensive. Honestly the ghost vanities look great, remember the hype when they were announced? Also I have a weak spot for elemental themed things; they're so bright, colorful and full of life. I'd add the Glacial Longbow or Snowfall staff (of which, infuriatingly, people only seem to post the frontal view, like what does it look like from the side?), but don't want anyone who spent however much they're worth on them to turn on me.
I know there's several ice and fire weapon vanities already. They're great as they are. Although I wish the Fused Ice staff was more... Icy.

Ask and you shall receive. Didnt even know it was rare or anything.

Vvildfire
06-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Ask and you shall receive. Didnt even know it was rare or anything.

Thank you :) though I meant the Snowfall staff xD

I have absolutely no clue about how much they're worth, I just haven't seen them in auc for quite a while (haven't been checking very often though)

Chrissam
06-19-2017, 07:30 PM

Brilliant idea! This should be done. Maybe plat purchase so that STS gets $$$

alxe
06-19-2017, 07:36 PM
So vanity stuff aside...thats a dude?!?!?! I thout its a girl @@

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Jexit
06-19-2017, 07:38 PM

Right

Jexit
06-19-2017, 07:40 PM
Oops lllllolll

Jexit
06-19-2017, 07:43 PM
Thanks youu for +1

You Mad Or Nah
06-21-2017, 02:23 AM

Nice idea mate!😅

Drone
06-21-2017, 06:01 PM
I'd love to turn a broken stick into a vanity, then I'll have an OP broken stick...

Inu
06-23-2017, 05:26 AM
I'd love to turn a broken stick into a vanity, then I'll have an OP broken stick...

And Rusty daggers too.