PDA

View Full Version : Venom Item Database - Beta

Druc
07-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Alright folks, so it's been a little longer then we had hoped but the Pocket Legends Item Database is up and running in it's Beta version. Please check the link below and give it a try, we've made this to be a fully search-able tool for all variations of gear based on type, level, stats, perks, etc.

Venom Item Database (http://venom-guild.com/db/search.php)

We're hoping we'll be able to make this a one-stop-shop for all questions regarding items, stats, color, and what is out there to be found in Pocket Legends.

Now that this is up and running we're going to need a little help from you, the community, to help fill in some blanks and build the database. If you find yourself sitting and bored for a few minutes or want to lend a hand in adding items please send me off a PM and I can set you up with an account to create the items and a link for the easy-to-use submission form.

Feedback on this is very much welcome as well. As mentioned this is still in it's Beta version and will be getting some tweaks to the overall look and search criteria, but if there are any comments/suggestions please let me know.

Rebel
07-02-2010, 11:52 AM
It looks wicked Druc! Now all we need are all of the weapons/armor.

Druc
07-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Ha, well hopefully that will come in time...or perhaps we can catch the eye of the Dev's to lend a bit of a hand *wink*

Addihul
07-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Druc, mad skills man. Give us the opportunity to add items? We can knock out the AO1 and 2 items out quick like

Pvp King
07-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Very nice guild there druc

Pvp King
07-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Remember register for the uncomming pvp comp

Azrael
07-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Its looking great!

Druc
07-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Thanks all

Druc, mad skills man. Give us the opportunity to add items? We can knock out the AO1 and 2 items out quick like

The only problem between this and a wiki style system that we need to put the way we add the items behind a login/password. If you (or anyone else) wants to lend a hand please send me off a PM and I'll have an account created for you on the database page and will send you the info on how/where to login and add the items.