PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy arcane armor or orb at this point in time?

laqain
06-18-2017, 02:43 PM
Hey guys just wanted to know if it's a good idea to buy arcane armor or the orb at this point or will prices drop after the lvl 66 expansion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bmlty
06-18-2017, 02:51 PM
I would say wait after expansion

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Drannak
06-18-2017, 03:04 PM
Definitely wait to buy after expansion ! I'm sure that orb's price will drop to half.

Arkiouj
06-18-2017, 05:24 PM
I bought the armor recently and sold it a few days later, its pretty meh for an arcane imo. i imagine its good if you pvp though.

will0
06-19-2017, 12:14 AM
orb needs a buff the healing is un noticeable when the mobs agrro and starts attacking u in elite maps at somberhalt

Kakashis
06-19-2017, 10:45 PM
The only orb you should be buying is the arcane artifact orb that circles around you.

will0
06-19-2017, 11:39 PM
orb healing should be base on more at least 3% of max health currently 1.5% is too low every 2 seconds.

mssweety
06-23-2017, 07:42 PM
id not buy!
i tried the armor from a friend and i dont really think its worth the gold.
too low in some stats for thats an arcane one.
but gl with what ever u decide.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

leoakre
06-24-2017, 11:27 AM
I never even bothered with it as I never heard anything good about it, especially for the price. Also, from my understanding there is no health regen benefits after level 61 so why buy such an incredibly expensive arcane item if the main purpose for its use will be useless at higher levels? I don't know, maybe I misunderstand how it works but if I'm going to drop that much gold on an 'arcane' item it should at least be useful to endgamers for a good long while and the benefits should be a bit more impressive.

Thanks for listening...
Msleo

(Just watch ... they will buff it and we all will wish we'd bought it lol)

creeepycreeepy
06-24-2017, 11:52 AM
I never even bothered with it as I never heard anything good about it, especially for the price. Also, from my understanding there is no health regen benefits after level 61 so why buy such an incredibly expensive arcane item if the main purpose for its use will be useless at higher levels? I don't know, maybe I misunderstand how it works but if I'm going to drop that much gold on an 'arcane' item it should at least be useful to endgamers for a good long while and the benefits should be a bit more impressive.

Thanks for listening...
Msleo

(Just watch ... they will buff it and we all will wish we'd bought it lol)
Sir the arcane armor will continue healing after lvl 61 but the orb does not. That being said at lvl 66+ it will likely sacrifice many many stat. Hope this helps bro.

Hail
06-24-2017, 09:37 PM
It will probably rise in popularity when armor awakenings are released (lets face it, its coming eventually).

shadowronn
06-25-2017, 04:18 AM
orb can b used at twink lvl's alright, so its helpful

leoakre
06-26-2017, 12:07 AM
It will probably rise in popularity when armor awakenings are released (lets face it, its coming eventually).

Exactly! I think all of our gear will be awakened eventually!!

Oh well ...

Epw
06-26-2017, 06:28 AM
I bought it last week. Im a full str mage, and the armor seems handy for me in maus. I searched the threads where they said the orb wont, but the crafted armor will keep the healing effect after lvl 61. And as others stated above, it will be handy when the armor awakening comes (sooner or later). Also, you can craft it back to orb, so in the worst case, you can still sell it for twink pvpers.. imo, its not a bad investment.