PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

wtfjerr
06-19-2017, 01:09 AM
Can you guys make a recipe for crafting an architect weapon vanity? They look simple yet cool :) Looking forward to this. Thanks for hearing me out devs!!!! :D

alxe
06-19-2017, 07:58 PM
I mean i love these weapons, but i think if they gonna make another weapon vanity recipe the old mythics should get it..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Iagiotr
06-19-2017, 10:13 PM
I mean i love these weapons, but i think if they gonna make another weapon vanity recipe the old mythics should get it..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

They do have the old mythic vanity recipes it's just rare to get.

Vrazicak
06-20-2017, 08:51 AM
no. stop it. focus on real problems such as game economy ripping apart, man screw your vanities it won't make all the problems go away.

Xxkayakxx
06-20-2017, 10:06 AM
no. stop it. focus on real problems such as game economy ripping apart, man screw your vanities it won't make all the problems go away.

Instead of "screw" others ideas try to make proposal to make game better :) positive thinking dude

thekragle
06-20-2017, 01:24 PM
Can you guys make a recipe for crafting an architect weapon vanity? They look simple yet cool :) Looking forward to this. Thanks for hearing me out devs!!!! :D

+1 I hope they turn all the looks of the past expansions into vanities hehe

Your comment is ridiculous. It was just an idea. And there is nothing wrong with the economy. Post constructive comments or don't post at all.

Chocolaty
06-20-2017, 02:43 PM
There is already a thread where Justg asked what kind of weapons we want as vanities Here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?396797-Something-to-look-forward-to-alongside-daily-and-hourly-rune-farming I want more playable content and less apparel content really, weapon vanities are nice and all but, i prefer action over frugal things like vanities.

You Mad Or Nah
06-21-2017, 02:21 AM
There is already a thread where Justg asked what kind of weapons we want as vanities Here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?396797-Something-to-look-forward-to-alongside-daily-and-hourly-rune-farming I want more playable content and less apparel content really, weapon vanities are nice and all but, i prefer action over frugal things like vanities.
Preach 😤😤😤
//11

_SkyShow_
06-21-2017, 07:58 AM
wtfjerr sorry for interrupt ur thread...am not active here so i cant post my posts....i am an old old player frpm season 2 and i just started over few days ago....so i wonder where is Remiem,since last i was here before i deleted accs and chars in 02/2016 she was here,and now i watch her last activity over year inactive...pls respond me

Fsuryo
06-21-2017, 02:33 PM
wtfjerr sorry for interrupt ur thread...am not active here so i cant post my posts....i am an old old player frpm season 2 and i just started over few days ago....so i wonder where is Remiem,since last i was here before i deleted accs and chars in 02/2016 she was here,and now i watch her last activity over year inactive...pls respond me
Remi left /11char

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

runagain
06-21-2017, 03:55 PM
The economy isn't ripping lol.. it's like cap 36,41, everything was also expensive backthen it's like a real life market ;), stuff drop and stuff rise. Just like the things at wallstreet =)

runagain
06-21-2017, 03:57 PM

Instead of "screw" others ideas try to make proposal to make game better :) positive thinking dude
Kayak he's jelly don't mind him, when people get jelly they are about to say weird stuff like this. He may needs a check @.@...

Maybe it's something worse, like the "Ican'tBeNiceVirus".. I sometimes got it aswell... You just need a chill and everything will be solved e.e

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
06-21-2017, 11:27 PM
Kayak he's jelly don't mind him, when people get jelly they are about to say weird stuff like this. He may needs a check @.@...

Maybe it's something worse, like the "Ican'tBeNiceVirus".. I sometimes got it aswell... You just need a chill and everything will be solved e.e

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Maybe he had just a bad day :)
I felt sorry for wtfjerry and had the urgency to reply trying XD
Ty for your thinking run :)

wtfjerr
06-25-2017, 12:19 AM

It's just an idea :) yeah it wont make all the problems go away cause I didn't even say it was a solution for your so-called "economical" problem :)

You Mad Or Nah
06-25-2017, 01:53 AM
The economy is not f***** ripping apart stop over exaggerating damn. The only people saying this is are people who don't even got gold to afford the good stuff. Many people farmed their gold from maus.( put in hard work and extra time)Just stop being lazy and farm.
Like runagain said everything just keeps getting expensive.

Vrazicak
06-25-2017, 04:58 AM
The economy is not f***** ripping apart stop over exaggerating damn. The only people saying this is are people who don't even got gold to afford the good stuff. Many people farmed their gold from maus.( put in hard work and extra time)Just stop being lazy and farm.
Like runagain said everything just keeps getting expensive.

are you listening to yourself? lmao it's not about hard work, it's about wasting your time into a game, now maybe you are willing to waste 2+ hours of your life daily on a game, but it's a no go to me thanks. also ''stop being lazy'' lmao I think playing this game instead of doing real life stuff is considered lazy, stop being illogical

Xxkayakxx
06-25-2017, 05:16 AM
are you listening to yourself? lmao it's not about hard work, it's about wasting your time into a game, now maybe you are willing to waste 2+ hours of your life daily on a game, but it's a no go to me thanks. also ''stop being lazy'' lmao I think playing this game instead of doing real life stuff is considered lazy, stop being illogical

So why are you wasting time in a chat of a game you don't even play? Go and live gour full life dude! :)

Vrazicak
06-25-2017, 05:52 AM
So why are you wasting time in a chat of a game you don't even play? Go and live gour full life dude! :)

cause I have to prove you wrong first you're filling my damn notifications

You Mad Or Nah
06-25-2017, 11:36 AM
You crying over 2 Hours??LOL that's the average time a player spends in this game. Wait so playing a game that i enjoy is wasting my time? You're dumb lmao. Just because I play this means I don't got a life outside AL? "Stop being illogical"You're the one who's sounding and being illogical I recommend u look up the definition of the word since you clearly don't have a clue what it means.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
06-25-2017, 11:48 AM
cause I have to prove you wrong first you're filling my damn notifications

Sorry.....what?