PDA

View Full Version : Option to turn off system messages or guild battle messages?

Mewtuh
06-19-2017, 08:00 AM
I think that would be a good idea. Those messages annoy me alot. Like "The Cryostay Event is ending in 15 mins, in 5 Mins, in 1 min".. Same as the guild battle messages.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
06-20-2017, 02:48 AM
I think that would be a good idea. Those messages annoy me alot. Like "The Cryostay Event is ending in 15 mins, in 5 Mins, in 1 min".. Same as the guild battle messages.

There fine in my opinion people are just too sensitive these days.

Faliziaga
06-20-2017, 03:41 AM
Not only the System messages but the delayed mid screen notifications and the excessive counting from quests are a distracting visual clutter in the foreground. I remember Samhayne explaining that you intentionally delayed the mid screen messages so that players really see them, at that time there were much less and it probably had some kind of justification but today it is simply too much, especially because we can't abandon a taken quest and are forced to go through the 1k mob counting while playing mauso.

Mewtuh
06-20-2017, 07:34 AM
Not only the System messages but the delayed mid screen notifications and the excessive counting from quests are a distracting visual clutter in the foreground. I remember Samhayne explaining that you intentionally delayed the mid screen messages so that players really see them, at that time there were much less and it probably had some kind of justification but today it is simply too much, especially because we can't abandon a taken quest and are forced to go through the 1k mob counting while playing mauso.
Yea this is true!

Mukegepeng
06-20-2017, 11:58 AM
+1
Its blocking my visual and also distract my focus

06-20-2017, 03:24 PM
Bump, this is a must.

Abuze
06-20-2017, 03:38 PM
+1
Perhaps also give a Guild's GM the option to auto reject BattleGround invites?