PDA

View Full Version : Record keeper in AUCTION

Leonpvp
06-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Wouldnt it be cool if sts could make a record keeper for auction and merching, tracking ur purchases and sells. I feel that this would help merchers know the profit of items they looted and sold or even got for cheap and sold for more to get gold, sometimes it gets confusing with my gold. Because i loot so much in maps, but end up spending on potions, pets and etc. I hope STS considers this thank you for reading and feel free to criticize:D

Fyrce
06-19-2017, 03:41 PM
or you can track your own income and expenses, like the rest of us.

Leonpvp
06-19-2017, 04:58 PM

Some people dont always have paper and a pen with them or an app that keeps record!! Making it easier for people

Horme
06-19-2017, 07:27 PM
Wouldnt it be cool if sts could make a record keeper for auction and merching, tracking ur purchases and sells. I feel that this would help merchers know the profit of items they looted and sold or even got for cheap and sold for more to get gold, sometimes it gets confusing with my gold. Because i loot so much in maps, but end up spending on potions, pets and etc. I hope STS considers this thank you for reading and feel free to criticize:D

If they did this, AL will turn into merchanting based MMO?

alxe
06-19-2017, 07:40 PM
Its really not hard to keep track of your stuff..even if you make like 5m a day honstley,beside im not a game expert but im preety sure if the game would keep track of your tradings say for a week..that would take data on the server and would cuase the game to lag no?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Alwarez
06-20-2017, 03:59 PM
Don't turn this game into forex/stock market

Fsuryo
06-20-2017, 04:04 PM
I feel that this would help merchers know the profit of items they looted
What kind of item which merchant looted?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

runagain
06-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Some people dont always have paper and a pen with them or an app that keeps record!! Making it easier for people
You don't even need paper.. just use your memory aka brain

You Mad Or Nah
06-21-2017, 02:19 AM
You don't even need paper.. just use your memory aka brain
Lol fr 😂😂
//11

Drannak
06-21-2017, 02:49 AM

Hahaha exactly !