PDA

View Full Version : Elon or expansion

Captain critic
06-19-2017, 11:32 PM
Pretty much the title says most of it but to make sure since elondrian event is coming or was it called ursoth event? Anyway the event is suppose to be in summer but sts says expansion is in summer so im wondering if elon event is coming first then expansion or is elon event going to be replaced by expansion like it did for some other events i cant remember, what do you guys think will happen ?

runagain
06-20-2017, 12:25 AM
Elondrian even will come first I think, because if they release the expansion first, all will focus at the expansion and not at the event. It would be a waste of the event if they would release the expansion before the event :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Drannak
06-20-2017, 02:37 AM
Elondrian event of course ;)

mrm
06-20-2017, 04:04 AM
Elondrian even will come first I think, because if they release the expansion first, all will focus at the expansion and not at the event. It would be a waste of the event if they would release the expansion before the event :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
They would rember previous expansion... Was before Halloween event

Mohok
06-20-2017, 04:52 AM
Teaser is out so expansion is maybe next week cuz they already also gave us this week 2x points event and they said (to get ready for expansion) so I believe expansion is in few days now.

QuaseT
06-20-2017, 07:56 AM
Teaser is out so expansion is maybe next week cuz they already also gave us this week 2x points event and they said (to get ready for expansion) so I believe expansion is in few days now.
I think itll take about 2 more weeks bc expension teasers are always very early and the last teaser didnt show much content either.

ThaAnas
06-20-2017, 03:55 PM
They would rember previous expansion... Was before Halloween event

Previous expansion was after elo, sure before halloween but that has been like 1-2 months later

shadowronn
06-20-2017, 11:08 PM
Ive noticed what i think are main points:
1) in the first picture/teaser the warrior is SLEEPING on a bed.
2) the mage who possibly looks like a villan and caption was SWEET DREAMS

mrm
06-20-2017, 11:18 PM
Previous expansion was after elo, sure before halloween but that has been like 1-2 months later
I can rember 2 week's before or a week,when the Halloween event launched the twilight crates officially drop everywhere (except tombs we'll it did for a view days drop there) and cry crate where removed.

mssweety
06-23-2017, 07:40 PM
usually theres always a double xp weekend/week not sure befor expansion.
now that they made the prince im thinking maybe they replaced the xp event with the levelar prince so next is the expansion.
but hey what do i know :D

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Demonnboy
06-24-2017, 07:23 AM
Next week would be ursoth event i think, expansion will come at the next week :)

Arkiouj
06-24-2017, 09:39 PM
although i don't like it this way, i think expansion will come before the event. there will be new ursoth crates probably containing new mythic weps for the new level cap