PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, If you haven't noticed... Quitting Forever, Maybe...

Gamelova
10-16-2011, 08:20 PM
All the original STS players are gone. Gone. Gone. Where have my friends gone? ;O
I gave up on PL. It's just way too hard from SL. Too many quest, ourageous bosses. Not enough loot ratio.
I'll playing SL now. Ya'll probably don't know me since all the originals left. O well. I'd be glad to see some old players though. :)
I'm considering quitting STS franchise completely because it's just ridiculous now. I liked it like the old days.

Including the fact that I have:
Three characters in Pocket Legends, all still level 50 because it's ridiculous to level.
Three characters in Star Legends, one level 30, others: 27, and 25.
I don't have time to level them to the max, I have a life. Education, school, learning.
I play too much as it is. ;( They need to lower the exp requirments, or make it easier to gain exp.

Also, frankly, I would definately be a Guardian Of Alterra or a Star Guard if I had the time like I used to. Now, I don't.

Roasty
10-16-2011, 08:23 PM
I have no idea who you are! However I do know this! Don't quit! I bet there's gonna be a whole ton of new activities coming in PL or SL or whatever, that you'd love to try! It doesn't mean you have to play constantly, but stick around for a while, please stranger? Please? :)

Phoenixking
10-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Leveling is ridiculous if you have alts and i have 9 ill never cap those nine power of mobs is just plain op

Conradin
10-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey game- im still here. I just don't have the time or will to level to 60. So i just twink and will be engaging in the ambassadors program. Ill also be playing SL on google chromw when it releases.

Gamelova
10-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Hey game- im still here. I just don't have the time or will to level to 60. So i just twink and will be engaging in the ambassadors program. Ill also be playing SL on google chromw when it releases.

I'm right there with you on that, I'm definately going to play on the computer.

plmafiaboss
10-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Ive no idea who u are and ive been playing since sts came out i guess u can call me an original I remember when it only had like five maps lol and I don't know u xD

Gamelova
10-16-2011, 08:48 PM
When Pocket Legends started out, not everyone knew me. I kept my idenity secret until later on. I'm still an original though. I just kept my idenity hidden until when I felt like revealing it. ;)