PDA

View Full Version : Ping in maus

You Mad Or Nah
06-21-2017, 02:28 AM
Has anyone been having ping spikes lately? I notice that ive been having so many ping spikes this week. I go from 111ping to 3k,7k,30k + ping(of course it goes down back in 1-3 minutes). I've talked to other people and they been having the same issue. Just wanted to know if more ppl have the same issue.
One reason people came up with was that the proc from flame staffs is causing it (not sure tho)

Drone
06-21-2017, 05:58 PM
I haven't had any problems with ping that aren't related to my internet connection.

BabVna
06-21-2017, 08:01 PM
Probably tab resolution and network device are part of issue. I have old iPad2 and latest one. When using old device not much ping. But when use new it is ping. Surprisingly it is happing with 2x events. I noticed some player experienice ping , disconnects and some plays very smiths in same map.

You Mad Or Nah
06-21-2017, 08:09 PM
A lot of the people I was running today in maus crashed and were laggin all during the run.(All the pts I was in) I'm not sure but maybe it's there devices and connections or maybe its Sts servers. The only funny thing is I only have ping spikes in maus 😳

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
06-21-2017, 11:43 PM
Ping spike everyday cross indonesian player, we have diffrent daily, ping's daily.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
06-21-2017, 11:57 PM
I experienced some lag too, but just reconnecting things gets better (sometimes not but most of the time yes).

One time happened that a guy in map left and immediately lag stopped......don't know if related but timing was perfect.

Hex staff proc enhance ping up. But I would say only when you have 8-10 mobs that are "burning really well". Usually happen when you have 2/3 hex in map.

Just my 1 cent

You Mad Or Nah
06-22-2017, 12:01 AM
Today I was running with 2 tanks 1 rouge 1mage(me) and we were all Lagging very bad but manage to pull through. so...😂
Not sure if ALL our connections were that bad

alxe
06-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Got same thing going on, its not the wildfire that cuases lag in ping it only makes u lag by lowering ur frames coz of the infinite dot on the screen

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
06-22-2017, 10:29 AM
Got same thing going on, its not the wildfire that cuases lag in ping it only makes u lag by lowering ur frames coz of the infinite dot on the screen

I never lower my frames but I know that makes you lag even worse. But that's not the case with me or the other ppl I ran with

alxe
06-22-2017, 10:30 AM
I never lower my frames but I know that makes you lag even worse. But that's not the case with me or the other ppl I ran with

Lol no i ment, lets say you got 30 frames..becuase there is too many things going on from the procs you gonna go down to 10 frames which will cuase you to have lag even if your ping is fine you wont be able to play properly

Chocolaty
06-22-2017, 01:48 PM
As always i have never gotten any ping spikes or lagg while im playing. It is your internet people! Always so quick to give StS the blame. if your using a phone and/or live across the world, the problem is on your side not StS's.

You Mad Or Nah
06-22-2017, 02:26 PM
As always i have never gotten any ping spikes or lagg while im playing. It is your internet people! Always so quick to give StS the blame. if your using a phone and/or live across the world, the problem is on your side not StS's.
Chill bruh u get so offensive. I'm just wondering if other ppl are having the same problem.

Chocolaty
06-22-2017, 09:58 PM
I dont see how i was "So offensive", but whatevssss :banana: