PDA

View Full Version : DMC remaining enemies glitch

Shaocalur
10-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Not always but in most run I do in Dead Man's Cave on Delta-7 after we kill the boss it stills says "Remaining:1" on the bottom. Me and my team would tear up the entire level looking thinking we missed one but wouldn't find anything. Like I said, this hasn't happened every time but it has happened quite a bit. Please fix this.

javier995
10-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Top left. There's a Zombie Miner that's always last to spawn. You just have to wait a bit for it to get up.

BodMaster
10-17-2011, 03:30 AM
Not exactly wait for it to get up.. like we did the runs the other day Jav, you need to get to the point where the Vular appear just after turning on the terminal and then more spawning,, it should have the counter as 19 left.. (provided you took the right side path first) if not then you know that you are missing some.. :p

(After taking down the Vular at this part your counter shoud read 13 :))

<----------------- Counter freak :p

CanonicalKoi
10-17-2011, 04:53 AM
Top left. There's a Zombie Miner that's always last to spawn. You just have to wait a bit for it to get up.

Yeah, the top left area is usually the problem. When you walk into that room, (if you've cleared the right side first) the counter reads 34. The large mass "wakes up", you clear them and the counter is at 28. Wait a few seconds and the second wave "wakes"; kill them and the counter is at 22. After the last 3 "wakes", the counter is down to 19. Then its one grate-worth of baby Vular (down to 13), and a double set of grates of Vular (down to 1--the boss).

(You're not a "counter freak", Bod. Isn't that sort of thing totally normal? ;) )