PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove attached images?

marsu4u
06-22-2017, 11:37 AM
The title pretty much says it, How do you remove attached images on post?

Chocolaty
06-22-2017, 01:51 PM
Only Mod can do that i think, because i've tried to remove them myself and was unable to. Never post your nudes bro, unless you want people to see them. hahaha

extrapayah
06-22-2017, 02:45 PM
first is edit your post by going to advanced screen, then find a paperclip icon from the editing toolbar, if you click it, there will be a popup window for managing you attached images, find attached image you want to delete from the bottom block of the pop up window, and then, click the 'x' button that appears when you hover to that attached image

intizamfamily888
06-22-2017, 05:31 PM
Only Mod can do that i think, because i've tried to remove them myself and was unable to. Never post your nudes bro, unless you want people to see them. hahaha
Trust me if u post nudes, gary will take em down in a blink of an eye[emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

marsu4u
06-27-2017, 09:35 AM
first is edit your post by going to advanced screen, then find a paperclip icon from the editing toolbar, if you click it, there will be a popup window for managing you attached images, find attached image you want to delete from the bottom block of the pop up window, and then, click the 'x' button that appears when you hover to that attached image

Thanks dude