PDA

View Full Version : DL WILL BE AWESOME if....

XchilangopwnX
10-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Okay, I hadn't taken much into researching some about DL, but WOW! I just saw that Empire of Night video and it made me realize how awesome DL could be if it had that theme.
Before PL I was on PC Mmo's and I was so hyped for a vamp game but I moved and never got to play it. And now that I see I could realize that dream thanks to STS. I JUST CANNOT WAIT!
I'm so excited! I can't control my excitement. All I know for now is that once DL comes out and has the theme I saw on the protoype video...MY focus will be DL FOR A LONG TIME!
I loved the idea of the shapeshifter! I will definetely be that class if it is incorparated.
STS I have to say I really look forward to this game. I know you guys will not disappoint us no matter what the game is about. One thing though. I will be extremely grateful if you guys create my dream Mmo of a Vamp theme! It will be my life. Guys I love ya'll already just thinking how the game will be.
This long paragraph really has no point lol I apologize but okay ill make a topic.
Who loves the idea of vamps like I do!?!?!?!
Please no hating on my thread :] just answer the question and express your LOVE of the idea!!!!!!!! :D

(I AM SO HYPED)
*end love xD (you know opposite of end rant) lol

BodMaster
10-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Im just as hyped with this genre.. well maybe not as much as you :p

Looking for Victorian feel to it.. something like 'Interview with a Vampire'>Blade :D

XchilangopwnX
10-17-2011, 09:34 AM

Looking for Victorian feel to it.. something like 'Interview with a Vampire'>Blade :D
Lol I was just so excited since (i am a dude) I love vamps. (eh judgemental but I am a TWILIGHT FAN)
Im also into fantasy based Mmo's that have mystical creatures and such. Lets face it PL and SL are both idk lol but they have no real theme of fantasy, fantasy. You get me?
I just cant wait to have more sneek peeks! I want to assure myself this will be the game I will love! Man I cannot wait.......!!!!!!
I kind of dont want a modern time setting unless it is made like this:
Vamps are rulers of the world fighting for complete domination against another RACE! This would be awesome so that there could be two big factions and such.
I also want a modern day weaponry choice but also old-school weaponry choices.
Modern day townes like vegas! Idk what else would ya think?

NYCFanMan
10-19-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm exicited too... I hope they have like castles and stuff like that.

Growwle
10-19-2011, 05:16 PM

Lol I was just so excited since (i am a dude) I love vamps. (eh judgemental but I am a TWILIGHT FAN)
Im also into fantasy based Mmo's that have mystical creatures and such. Lets face it PL and SL are both idk lol but they have no real theme of fantasy, fantasy. You get me?
I just cant wait to have more sneek peeks! I want to assure myself this will be the game I will love! Man I cannot wait.......!!!!!!
Vamps are rulers of the world fighting for complete domination against another RACE! This would be awesome so that there could be two big factions and such.

They could make it similar to the old White Wolf RPGs like Vampire the Masquerade.

XchilangopwnX
10-21-2011, 09:03 AM

They could make it similar to the old White Wolf RPGs like Vampire the Masquerade.
I never played those but White Wolf certainly sounds epic. Have you ever played a wolf rpg where YOU are the wolf? I need to look up the name of it.

Jugernugett
11-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Chilangopwn!!!!!!hey brooo!!!!

XchilangopwnX
11-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Heyyyyy juger!!!!!!

Uzikrabd
11-01-2011, 07:37 PM
I was thinking maybe post apocalyptic times kind of like fallout itll be radiation and alot of other dangerous things

+99999999 to vamp

Jugernugett
12-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Heyyyyy juger!!!!!! hi again chil!! Why don't u play pl anymore? Don't see ya

Appleisaac
12-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Sounds like SOMEONE has been watching too much twilight... :-)

Fortress
12-19-2011, 12:58 AM
For realz yo I can't wait. This must've been the same experience when SL came out in February :o

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 02:59 PM
../didntreadthread
but still, very excited.
It's like Mount Fang expanded as a whole new game:D:D:D:D:D:D

XchilangopwnX
12-31-2011, 08:16 PM
what I would enjoy seeing would be next generation graphics!! Something closer to computer MMO's. How awesome would that be :D

Montanabro
12-31-2011, 10:24 PM
There isn't a lot that can be improved from PL. I would, however, like to see a few more options for skills/skill trees.

XchilangopwnX
12-31-2011, 10:29 PM
Oh and classes within races :D

Montanabro
01-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Some sort of pop rewards other than the leaderboard. Items, gold, titles...something.

XchilangopwnX
01-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Definitely a greater variety wouldn't hurt. Wonder when some teasers will come out.

tacticdemize
01-04-2012, 10:47 PM
This game is goin to be awesome, we all know, hopefully better than SL, for me it never really took off :( the medieival/victorian times would be much more engaging, but getting to the point, they should keep genders as choice, not forcing you to be a certain sex, but have sub classes in each race would be very intuitive and involve gamers more, each race having specific skills, then each dub class having specific skills on top of that too. There would be far more variety and keep those people that get "bored" easily playing it for longer

StompArtist
01-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I will say it again: if I see any vampire with sparkles I am blowing a gasket!

plmafiaboss
01-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Heyyyyy juger!!!!!! hi again chil!! Why don't u play pl anymore? Don't see yaknew I'd find u on this post. XD. So yea. U no play PL anymore chil:questionmark:cant type a question mark cuz screen broken so. Lol there ya go

plmafiaboss
01-04-2012, 11:23 PM
what I would enjoy seeing would be next generation graphics!! Something closer to computer MMO's. How awesome would that be :Dthat would kill my iPod XD I got my iPod just when PL came out ish and started playing PL a little after it came out. Been playing ever since and my iPod Is rdy to die XD

saool
01-04-2012, 11:32 PM
I was in shadow town with a few friends and JustG. I asked him about DL all he said is 1. It's Awesome! 2. It's more adult like. He also said he couldn't say much about it atm, but he was as excited as I am about it. And apparently you as well. :D

Battlelock
01-05-2012, 12:02 AM
If the devs & mods let the game be a game & not act like teachers in a junior high.

XchilangopwnX
01-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Heyyyyy juger!!!!!! hi again chil!! Why don't u play pl anymore? Don't see yaknew I'd find u on this post. XD. So yea. U no play PL anymore chil:questionmark:cant type a question mark cuz screen broken so. Lol there ya go
I started playing again :D I'm at 63 and pvpin with my orlok and sanguine sets :) also twinkin every now and then and sorta merching lol so I got hooked again :D my dad's already getting mad at me for spending so much time on my phone lol.
Oh I still can't wait for DL I heard that somewhere in march or may I was like omg seriously.!?!?!? Yessss!?!?!? Lol

Ebalere
01-22-2012, 03:33 PM
that would kill my iPod XD I got my iPod just when PL came out ish and started playing PL a little after it came out. Been playing ever since and my iPod Is rdy to die XD

Well DL has higher device requirements than PL/SL, so you'd probably be out of luck anyway. I hear 1st/2nd gen iPods, and Android devices along the same specs won't be able to handle it.

XchilangopwnX
01-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Well people are upgrading all the time anyways. Especially those hardcore gamers! For example home consoles. Easy way to demonstrate how this applied there: PlayStation - PlayStation 2 - and up until now PlayStation 3. :)

BodMaster
01-22-2012, 07:32 PM

Agreed, Vamp/Werewolf/Zombie = Uggg

Warrior/Warlock/Necromancer/Shapeshifter = Epic!

XchilangopwnX
01-22-2012, 07:52 PM

Agreed, Vamp/Werewolf/Zombie = Uggg

Warrior/Warlock/Necromancer/Shapeshifter = Epic!
+1 Sum of what I too look forward to.