PDA

View Full Version : Preview | 8/2/17 | 2x offers, Amulet Awakening, New Heroic Pets

Justg
06-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Double Offers

This weekend, from Thursday 8/3/17 at 1:30 pm CT until Monday, 8/7/17 at 1:30 pm CT, offers will be paying out double. Get dat plat yo!

Awakened Amulets

Want more power? Nott Scholars have been working day and night, and can now imbibe Amulets of Epic rarity and above with additional powers.

Here is how it works:

You must be Level 46 or above to awaken Amulets, but any level Amulet that is Epic or above can be awakened.

Go to your inventory and select your Amulet. At the bottom of your screen you will see a new option: AWAKEN!

Awakening Amulets require an Awakening Elixir. These are available for 5000 gold. If you don't have any, tapping on the elixir will take you to the store.

You can see the possible enhancements in game:

Here is a list of the max amount you could receive if all slots are filled with the max stats:

When Amulets are Awakened, they will open up a number of slots.

• Epic Amulets have a max of 1 slots
• Legendary Amulets have a max of 2 slots
• Mythic Amulets have a max of 3 slots
• Arcane Amulets have a max of 4 slots

If you don't like what you have rolled, you can try again until you are satisfied. There are two ways to re-roll:

• Awakening Gem (craftable from a new type of drop called incense fragments which drop from mobs around Arlor)
• Elite Awakening Gem (tradable kits purchasable for platinum)

All slots are remapped when you reroll. Both gems roll for any of the possible enhancements, the only difference between these two is the Elite Awakening Gem gives you better odds for rolling better things and opening up additional slots (if the item will support it).

Once Awakened, if you tap the (i) on an Amulet it will show the enhancements.

You could theoretically continue to reroll on this item until it contained exactly what you wanted.

This system works in conjunction with socketed Jewels.

New Heroics:

Fritters, Gyrm, and Misty have gone back from whence they came. Available this weekend in instant-open massive twilights:

162839 162840

162841 162842

162843 162844

162845 162846

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

Shaker Ida
08-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Nthing else was expected

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lucaskane2480
08-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Ugh another week no ursoth...

Runenuke
08-02-2017, 12:44 PM
*Sign* IKR. Ursoth where are you bro?

scarysmerf
08-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Amulet awakens are great been waiting for it lol also when will you fix lv66 arc gun would be nice if
It banished more then one at a time and the blue circle doesn't remove all pools tried it on undead ferric and it don't work I'm
Pretty sure that ice is a pool and gun dosnt remove it.

Bug
08-02-2017, 12:47 PM
When is EVENT COMING?

Chessbunny
08-02-2017, 12:50 PM
When is EVENT COMING?

Not this week, sorry peeps.

alxe
08-02-2017, 12:51 PM
well its time for lepre to go insanly high becuase of awakens! yey!

vikram bhat
08-02-2017, 01:03 PM
I really rissing my voice against sts .. only farming mus1 to mus6 s so boring yaar !!!!!!

Lethoiun
08-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Half happy half disappointed

Patrickxx
08-02-2017, 01:27 PM
good att

Enviado de meu SM-J320M usando Tapatalk

Infectivity
08-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Soon we will be able to awaken vanities.

dbl
08-02-2017, 01:45 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want that heroic titan lol.

Futurereal
08-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Why armor awakening needs to come back again? We already have enough armor it's been ok if you add at least 2% damage or 4 damage no more armor awakenings.

I just think I'm going play my merchant role every day.

TempelPh
08-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Wow! Nobody want amulet awaking... gg sts I love you...

laqain
08-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ydra
08-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Why armor awakening needs to come back again? We already have enough armor it's been ok if you add at least 2% damage or 4 damage no more armor awakenings.

I just think I'm going play my merchant role every day.

The extra armor from awakens is truly Over Powered. The 150 armor is a broken stat, and it is ruining twinking by making it utterly disproportional in relation to other stats.

Here's an example to show this:

At Lv13 for example, while a standard fury jewel gives +4 str, the maximum str awakening is +7 (which is perfectly fine).
Best awaken = 175% of best jewel at the level

On the other hand...
While a standard diamond jewels gives +15 armor, the maximum armor awakening is +150 (which is ludicrous)
Best awaken = 1000% of best jewel at the level

If this doesn't show how unbalanced PvP is at the moment, I don't know what does.

Drannak
08-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Hey Devs can you create an Ashera vanity for mages ? Also can you bring back old legendary armors as vanities ? Just an idea ....

TastyGoblin
08-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Thank you for this amazing update guys :) I really wanted pendant awak here! Make 2x plat offers too!

Ydra
08-02-2017, 03:41 PM
JustG, instead of editing my perfectly respectable post, could you take some time to respond to it?
I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.

zauilet
08-02-2017, 03:50 PM
JustG, instead of editing my perfectly respectable post, could you take some time to respond to it?

Cheers.

What did u originally post?:P
Just asking XD
No disrespect to anyone :)

Ydra
08-02-2017, 03:58 PM
What did u originally post?:P
Just asking XD
No disrespect to anyone :)

I don't think JustG wants to see it here, so I'll PM you instead.

@Justg, no drama was meant by it (and I don't know why you interpreted it as drama).
I am all for a productive discussion with no drama in the way of it.

Cinco
08-02-2017, 04:00 PM

Cheers.

Awakening is intended to be an extremely powerful game system. The quality of the maximum achievable values indicate how difficulty they are to acquire - and the bonuses shown in the update are the intended max values.

Luciano Lobo
08-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Are we gonna have helmet and armor awakening too?

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Are we gonna have helmet and armor awakening too?

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

I would expect these items to eventually be Awakened also.

Eventually ;-)

Ydra
08-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Awakening is intended to be an extremely powerful game system. The quality of the maximum achievable values indicate how difficulty they are to acquire - and the bonuses shown in the update are the intended max values.

"the bonuses shown in the update are the intended max values"

I understand that these bonuses were the intended values from the team.
But could the team be more clear, please, as far as the reasoning behind such bonuses.

Why make some 175% of the jewel bonus (such as str), while others 1000% of the jewel bonus (such as armor)?
The max armor bonus could have been much lower, but 150 was chosen.

Is that to maximize profit, ensuring that a single awaken is clearly better than others, guaranteeing that players have to spend as many awakens as possible to get the perfect 150 armor?
After all, it's a lot harder to have perfect awakens, when only one of the rolls is seeked...

Cinco
08-02-2017, 04:32 PM
The reasoning is quite simple: make the bonuses attractive enough to make the rolls worthwhile.

Ydra
08-02-2017, 04:38 PM
The reasoning is quite simple: make the bonuses attractive enough to make the rolls worthwhile.

I hope you are right on the long time...
(With all the $ stats from the game, I'm pretty sure you are :P)

And thanks for the feedback. It's always great hearing from the team.

zauilet
08-02-2017, 04:39 PM

Asking very politely (coz im afraid of u :P)
After releasing armor/helm awakening soon...what might b the next thing coming?
Looking forward for an answer :)
Ty

Cinco
08-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Ty

To be clear: I don't expect to see these other equipment Awakenings immediately. They'll happen at some point in the more distant future.

In the immediate short-term we have a few other things planned. Not ready to share the details, but we spent a lot of time going over PvP feedback and coming up with new things that we could do (good for the entire game, and at no cost). I look forward to sharing information about this as soon as we've committed to the feature(s) / content. I'd hate to tease anything cool now and then fail to deliver :-)

Drannak
08-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Ty

Vanity armors/helmets/weapons awakening , jewel awakening and pets awakening !!! 😅😅

zauilet
08-02-2017, 04:51 PM
To be clear: I don't expect to see these other equipment Awakenings immediately. They'll happen at some point in the more distant future.

In the immediate short-term we have a few other things planned. Not ready to share the details, but we spent a lot of time going over PvP feedback and coming up with new things that we could do (good for the entire game, and at no cost). I look forward to sharing information about this as soon as we've committed to the feature(s) / content. I'd hate to tease anything cool now and then fail to deliver :-)

PLS do something bout people who borrow stuff and use it on PvP and bully others +.+
[NOT pointing towards any member of MMPH rn so don't start drama here]
Just stating my opinion

Nikool99
08-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Atleast Any awakening gem x2 sale?it would help us alot

Lawpvp
08-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Ummm am i the only one who noticed the highest rolls in the table dont match that of other items. 1% all stats is highest? +5 dex int str is highest? Is this intended or a mistake

Lawpvp
08-02-2017, 05:29 PM

Looking forward to seeing whats in store for us arlorians

Ydra
08-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Ummm am i the only one who noticed the highest rolls in the table dont match that of other items. 1% all stats is highest? +5 dex int str is highest? Is this intended or a mistake

It's the same as ring awakens, except crit.
Crit can go up to 2.5% on rings, but apparently 3% on amulets.

Rest seems to be the same.

lembuswana
08-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Anjing tai asu, kapan ursort justg bangsat mato aja sana

Kakashis
08-02-2017, 06:05 PM
I'll ask it because I know STS is watching! Weaponsss are coming?

Nea
08-02-2017, 06:15 PM
"Not ready to share the details, but we spent a lot of time going over PvP feedback and coming up with new things that we could do (good for the entire game, and at no cost). I look forward to sharing information about this as soon as we've committed to the feature(s) / content. I'd hate to tease anything cool now and then fail to deliver :-)"

Happy to know you guys are working on it! Seems like a lot fun coming to AL again :)

Ydra
08-02-2017, 06:15 PM
RIP new update, idiot sts idiot justg

Not really necessary.

Reakmgc
08-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Many people expected to see a new event comes. It's been more than 3 months since Goblin Event and now we do enjoy standing in Expedition Camp and Chancel because there's nothing to do... XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

I Play Arcane
08-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Nice. I am excited for Amulet Awakening. Hope I can get a Heroic Titan. His stats seem op. Cant wait for this and more updates to come. When is Ursoth Event? I cant wait for that.

Sethyates
08-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Its not what I wanted, but Im still excited about awakening amulets.

Lizzie AL
08-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Alright ty for that game. Was great to play, but now i'm done.

You Mad Or Nah
08-02-2017, 07:56 PM
RIP new update, idiot sts idiot justg
Ayee chill bruh if u gonna act like a immature kid gtfo

crudmudgeon
08-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Many people expected to see a new event comes. It's been more than 3 months since Goblin Event and now we do enjoy standing in Expedition Camp and Chancel because there's nothing to do... XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalkill buy your lv66 mythic gun... since u are obviously the first to 666 ashera kills....

"nothing to do" statement is factually flawed

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

mobbster
08-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Lel.....no event coming....twink pvp user make me hard to play...zzzźzzz

You Mad Or Nah
08-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Wait are we expecting a nerf in gl in the future?More gl to run with .... Hope not.. Lvl66 gear already to expensive :o

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

bibeolli
08-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Any news about minions on new arcane staff? Answer us please...
Another boring week, Still waiting for mini event or ursoth..

Energizeric
08-02-2017, 10:02 PM
I don't have an issue with the awakening of amulets, but as previously stated the extra armor is breaking PvP at low levels. I think the solution is very easy.... Way back a long time ago I remember warriors had their damaged in PvP buffed while Rogues had their damage nerfed, so as to make things "fair". I suggest buffing damage (in PvP only) at lower levels to counteract the high armor. The lower the level, the higher the buff should be. This should help to fix PvP at twink levels.

zerationB
08-02-2017, 10:44 PM
I guess i gonna keep playing league of legends this days. Its been a month still no event/ursoth .nice update!!! Keeep it uppppppp cheeerssssss...

Mastah
08-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Nothing mini event or etc.
Im always waiting mini or big event.
Thanks for updated. Cheersss
Back to mobile legend
Despacito :D

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

shadowronn
08-03-2017, 12:33 AM
cinco, since your developing pvp can you do something about all the drama pvp brings(I agree, pvp drama keeps everyone entertained)but like maybe on pvp posts and pvp guild threads you could hand out bans to people who flame,tt and et cetera (ban from the specific thread only) to keep some drama away, it helps guild threads to run peacefully without unnecessary nonsense.

You Mad Or Nah
08-03-2017, 12:37 AM
cinco, since your developing pvp can you do something about all the drama pvp brings(I agree, pvp drama keeps everyone entertained)but like maybe on pvp posts and pvp guild threads you could hand out bans to people who flame,tt and et cetera (ban from the specific thread only) to keep some drama away, it helps guild threads to run peacefully without unnecessary nonsense.
Well someone is too sensitive... Anything besides TT like racist/family etc insults yea I agree but TT?really ? TT is going to happen in any game and/of in real life. TT happens in all the time in PvP why stop it now?lol
Not trynna offend you but that's my thought.
PS if those guilds trynna start more drama between each other let them just as long they don't break any rules whats the harm? Oh wait they did :o
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=71335

dreyu
08-03-2017, 01:13 AM
Nobody keep u dont like out. Comes another guys pff try get best of that game reach lvl 66 farm aps farm gold. Omg thats make me crazy dramma bla bla. Girls dont cry u cry and cry. Real girls in a al find what to do u mans or mums suns just unnhapy everytime. Its ur problems couse u are boring.... f....

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt

dreyu
08-03-2017, 01:16 AM
And u can put ur opinion u know where... keep it real

You Mad Or Nah
08-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Nobody keep u dont like out. Comes another guys pff try get best of that game reach lvl 66 farm aps farm gold. Omg thats make me crazy dramma bla bla. Girls dont cry u cry and cry. Real girls in a al find what to do u mans or mums suns just unnhapy everytime. Its ur problems couse u are boring.... f....

Almost had a stroke reading this ... What was the point if this? Lol

dreyu
08-03-2017, 01:19 AM
Bad that almost

gunlet
08-03-2017, 01:28 AM
I don't have an issue with the awakening of amulets, but as previously stated the extra armor is breaking PvP at low levels. I think the solution is very easy.... Way back a long time ago I remember warriors had their damaged in PvP buffed while Rogues had their damage nerfed, so as to make things "fair". I suggest buffing damage (in PvP only) at lower levels to counteract the high armor. The lower the level, the higher the buff should be. This should help to fix PvP at twink levels.

If they buffed damage then expansive armor awakened gears will be compulsory and there will be no hope for new pvpers or non rich players.

zauilet
08-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Well someone is too sensitive... Anything besides TT like racist/family etc insults yea I agree but TT?really ? TT is going to happen in any game and/of in real life. TT happens in all the time in PvP why stop it now?lol
Not trynna offend you but that's my thought.
PS if those guilds trynna start more drama between each other let them just as long they don't break any rules whats the harm? Oh wait they did :o
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=71335

He wants to stop it now coz can't handle the truth @shadow accept reality bro
Ur guild reputation already dead
Soon the guild will b too
RIP
EDIT : on one hand this guy is afraid to get banned coz i guess why?u talked way too personally to someone in game like most MMPH people do and the person said right to ur face "ILL REPORT U" and that's it to scare u more than enough so instead of taking lesson from it and plan to no talk like that to any other person here u r on forums asking a dev whether u will get banned
U didn't got reply so I hope u understand what's coming to the racist people in this game

Xinghvn
08-03-2017, 02:34 AM
If they buffed damage then expansive armor awakened gears will be compulsory and there will be no hope for new pvpers or non rich players.

Ikr, new players especially f2p are gonna struggle so much if this keeps going. Not only in pvp but farming gold is an issue too. New players have to level up all the way to 66 and then unlock and farm maus or raid (which will take ages) for them to have a decent amount of income. I hope the system cinco was talking about solves the issue of the armour ratio between the 3 classes for twinks. If sts is gonna use a dmg buff system then the pvp gears with bad awakes or havent even awakened yet are gonna get screwed up so bad compared to the high armour and stats awakened ones.

Qevy
08-03-2017, 02:54 AM
I smell a high price for lepre :O

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

shadowronn
08-03-2017, 03:40 AM
He wants to stop it now coz can't handle the truth @shadow accept reality bro
Ur guild reputation already dead
Soon the guild will b too
RIP
EDIT : on one hand this guy is afraid to get banned coz i guess why?u talked way too personally to someone in game like most MMPH people do and the person said right to ur face "ILL REPORT U" and that's it to scare u more than enough so instead of taking lesson from it and plan to no talk like that to any other person here u r on forums asking a dev whether u will get banned
U didn't got reply so I hope u understand what's coming to the racist people in this game
Again, no one said anything to me about reporting me lols, idk who ever is feeding you with information is ill informed and if I were to get banned, the. I would be banned already...( sorry: I did not bother to read your post cuz it's full of... you know + Idtso any ban is coming cuz well I haven't done any thing ban able lmao so you can continue hoping ;)))

Gouiwaa9000
08-03-2017, 06:13 AM

I understand . But when poeple have more than 99m saved up i dont think they care about how expensive something is , they just get it XD. Did you consider scaling the armor awekenings to level ? Make the final point lvl66 with 100% of the bonus and minimum lvl1 with only 1.5% ( increases by 1.5% per level ) , that way lvl16 will only have 24% of the buff so instead of 150 armor it will be only 36 - still stronger than a fortified jewel but not game breaking . You can also apply that to armor bonuses for pets but i dont think thats needed . If you look at all of the other awekenings they are all stronger for endgamers rather than twinks because they are tied to other stats , like +5 base damage to your bonus damage while armor is the same for everyone and thats what makes it so op for lower lvls , its not right that a lvl16 can have an equal armor bonus to a lvl66 from the same awekening .

Majin
08-03-2017, 10:39 AM

Good for the entire game, and at no cost

Does cost mean new thing I.e. changes will not cost plats?

Spheresome
08-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Can you increase the drop rate of heroic pets, they are over rated and the prices are too high in the auctions for what they are actually worth. Thanks~

Spell
08-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Can you increase the drop rate of heroic pets, they are over rated and the prices are too high in the auctions for what they are actually worth. Thanks~

Or add them to a new crate token vendorrrrrrr :banana:

yacos
08-03-2017, 03:29 PM
I think if sts want to make pvp active they can but they want. It easy for them to make it active just by making a pvp set with %pvp dmg and %pvp armor and pet too and for awakenning they can only allow % stats, dont allow those pets slots and let all those stuffs pursachable with many tokens like(story tokens, planar, hauntlet, teeth, glintstone...etc).
Sorry for my bad english

yacos
08-03-2017, 04:11 PM
there is many players like that in all pvp bracket. Idont care what others do in pvp iam just enjoying playing even when i lost i know that i dont use many gold as they do so they deserve to win, or becoz of that awak and pet slot or maybe iam just a nab

Oakmaiden
08-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Please bring back Trail Play plat offer . Their offers worked everytime for me. Ty.

Midgard_papa
08-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Please bring back Trail Play plat offer . Their offers worked everytime for me. Ty.amen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Exrayz
08-03-2017, 07:19 PM
I honestly think heroic pets need to be gone with I spent a good amount of gold on heroic ethyl, and then you come along with heroic Titan which makes every other heroic pet look like Barney stat wise. It just makes no sense at all. Really what is the point! If I could re egg heroic ethyl I would smh.

AndrewRocks
08-04-2017, 04:37 PM
Woah! HEROIC TITAN Looks To Be Op In Stats. And I'm Wondering If Eggzavier Event Will Be Back. It Was The Best Event To All Arlorians Which Made The Poorest Of The Poor Happy And Can Get His/Her Dream Pet ( Though I looted only 1 mythic egg and it was Grimm....).

betweenyouandme
08-05-2017, 04:09 AM
the idea of awaking amulet are perfect but when we well awake armors and helms?

ker'shal skepter
08-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Hopefully ursoth is next week.. game getting boring

Twomucho
08-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Any news about minions on new arcane staff? Answer us please...
Another boring week, Still waiting for mini event or ursoth..

From what I've seen today playing the minions cease to exist

Hekkau
08-06-2017, 09:08 AM
loving the gold loot bonus from ammy awakes (: great one guys and gals. I've been enjoying the expansion also the only thing I can say against it is the lack of depth in the story. Somberholt was juicy in its lore though. A+ on that one.

Also, the more time before Ursoth to save up gold, the merrier lol (; I can wait.

tripexxx
08-06-2017, 02:50 PM
will ursoth be next wednesday ???

Sliceshee
08-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Uhh one more way to lose all your money @~@

Elijah44
08-06-2017, 09:24 PM
well i have stuff to sell now lol

Marosok
08-07-2017, 03:02 PM
I hope that next week will be event week.

Vearnis
08-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Very good update!! ;)

kaoaw
08-14-2017, 03:55 PM
Update already?

Killerzw
08-14-2017, 10:55 PM
nicee

Enviado de meu XT1033 usando Tapatalk