View Full Version : Commando Skill Build-Need Some Opinions

Seobil
10-17-2011, 12:57 AM
My Current Skill Build (Level 30):

1-stomp (Just for the taunt)
1-singularity (For the knockdown)
6-vigor (I do not have money for stim)
6-increase mass (Useful for tanking)
6-growing rage (Great damage esp since im using cannon)
5-gravity well (crowd control)
5-graviton slam (good damage)

This build is largely for tanking and AoE damage without the usage of stims. I normally buff with increase mass, vigor and growing rage before enter into mobs and it increase my survivability until I finish them off. The rest of the skills are very AoE based, mainly to take on large mobs and maintain aggro. Im thinking of switching graviton slam for backbreaker as it does huge amount of damage when used at the right moment, but doing so will reduce my ability to take on large mobs. Need some opinions on my build and how can I improve from here.

Ellyidol
10-17-2011, 01:46 AM
Just based on experience, don't you observe that your mana stim usage is way more than your health stim usage? Especially if you have an engineer in the group.

I would suggest choosing Kinetic 5 as a regen skill rather than vigor. An engineer in the group would waste all the 6 points into Vigor, IMO :)

Seobil
10-17-2011, 06:06 AM
Ya, I do experience heavy usage of mana during runs, but no need for the usage of stims. Whereas, if there are no engs in the run, i must either use stims or vigor to keep myself alive as a tanker. But I do see your point. Maybe I put 1 or 2 points in Kinetic and still keep vigor in case theres no end in the group?

Ellyidol
10-17-2011, 07:12 AM
Hmm, up to you :)

Just wanted to let you know that Kinetic > Vigor if you're after pot saving since mana consumption with/without an engineer is the same :D

BodMaster
10-17-2011, 08:48 AM
With a good group find that there is not much use for Stim if anything I seem to be farming these with the Custom set, Power on the other hand run out of pretty quick so alot goes into saving this, instead of Health as Elly rightly pointed out :)

Acyer
10-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Even in a good group kinetic is far superior to vigor. As mandos are mana hogs.