PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Martyrs' Summer Writing Contest!

Teases
06-25-2017, 01:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1PbthOG.jpg

_SkyShow_
06-25-2017, 02:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1PbthOG.jpg

Teases.... Very nice from You..... Can't wait to read all story's.... +1 for this contest :)

Megatrontaty
07-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Is this still going

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Megatrontaty
07-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Can it be description of charcter

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Intous
07-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Do you have to be a guildie to participate? :3

zuhairkhatib40
07-09-2017, 01:03 PM
My Character, Goken-SSJ is skilled in battling other players when pitted against. One day on GTA Online, It Took out all 3 enemies at once in *RPG Vs Insurgents* Which was fun, Goken SSJ is Very Competitive in terms of Battling, Vs Etc, Unlike His Counter Part Kingaskhan
Who is Skilled As well. but Always Ends Up Failing, On Arcane Legends Being 4 Years Old. He Still Hasn't Hit The Jackpot. Always Ends up On a Loss In Merching, Getting Scammed, Lazy to Farm etc. Goken SSJ was a Very Nice And Gentle Dude, Until He Started Competing Others, Which Involved Killing Others in order to win and earn sweet cash. This turned him ruthless not by nature but by fun, but he is very gentle and pleasing to people who he adores and the ones who adore him. And Kingaskhan was somewhat opposite of him. Although not by every factor (lol if it's every factor then the opposite of a person wouldnt be human :P) but on most cases. He always remained weak. If he gained power, he loses it, because big power comes with big responsibilities. And He Wasn't as Skilled As Goken in Terms of profiting. Not losing, and not being a sore loser :p
However, Kingaskhan was even gentler than Goken-SSJ, since he does not battle others due to his weakness and thus doesn't desire to kill others as a hobby. Although anybody would be happy to kill kill kill when Over powered.
This was the main reason Kingaskhan was superior over Goken in terms of making friends. Goken isn't a villain, he is a very good friend of king, but Goken is very good in making enemies since his opponents in competing matches always were jealous of his power. Nobody has seen Kingaskhan Vs Goken-SSJ fight, Most people would say Goken Would win because of his superiority, But Kingaskhan would Win As well, his True Friends having his back. It's like two-sides of the same coin fighting for being the best. We all including Goken Are Looking forward for Kingaskhan's GREAT potential being useable when he gets the chance.