PDA

View Full Version : An Old Player need help....

ForgottenWarrior
06-25-2017, 05:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I left AL few months back because of my aggressive addiction. I have developed self control now and looking for some entertainment/ virtual fun in life. I considered playing AL again in a moderate way. As I have observed that game has changed drastically in few months, Is it worth coming back?

My Queries are:
- How to start from Zero now? I have a war @61 with exalted rank all lvls unlocked. Is gold farming still working?
- Why all the prices are hiked? Due to gold drop?
- Is jewel farming still worth?
- How long it would take to be fully geared 【OP】 speed set arc ring weapon etc..

Thanks in advance :)
I am a F2P but I can consider if there is a plat sale...
What is the price of a glintstone aegis now?

Fyrce
06-25-2017, 06:47 PM
Actually you might want to start a new character. You get some free stuff at various levels through I think around L40. This way you can also learn about the game and take it easy.

Most prices are actually still low. It's just a few rare items that have high prices.

Jewel farming is still worth it but there are other things that have been added that might be good to farm as well. Essences to craft Awakening kits for example. Runes and Artifacts in the ruins. You can run ruins at low levels and farm Victus runes until level 30, where you transition to farming Magna Runes.

I have no idea how long it takes to get fully geared, but a basic set to start you can get immediately since basic pink gear that will get you started in all zones is cheap.

Glintstone aegis seems to start at around 2.5m.

killhost
06-25-2017, 11:09 PM
Actually you might want to start a new character. You get some free stuff at various levels through I think around L40. This way you can also learn about the game and take it easy.

Most prices are actually still low. It's just a few rare items that have high prices.

Jewel farming is still worth it but there are other things that have been added that might be good to farm as well. Essences to craft Awakening kits for example. Runes and Artifacts in the ruins. You can run ruins at low levels and farm Victus runes until level 30, where you transition to farming Magna Runes.

I have no idea how long it takes to get fully geared, but a basic set to start you can get immediately since basic pink gear that will get you started in all zones is cheap.

Glintstone aegis seems to start at around 2.5m.

He left few months ago not few years im sure he has experience enough than make another acc and get some extra pots and ankhs lol.

Majin
06-26-2017, 12:57 PM
Its good of time to return..
New expansion is about to release in few days

Rumors r mausoleum is nerfed. Less gold drop n less bosses.
U may find ring and belts are hiked cos now they can be awakened like weapons. Also new addition artifact.

Prince levelr is on and would be a nice warm up.
Can't say about jewel farming cos I'm unlucky in drops from beginning
New cap is expected to come so u may find a nice deal on speed set.

Murkydeep Al
06-26-2017, 03:02 PM
Welcome back!