PDA

View Full Version : New CTF Map

Leonpvp
06-25-2017, 06:52 PM
What if STS considered making a new CTF map that was just like blood beach but a smaller island and a bridge that led to the other teams bridge and have sharks that attack u while u run with flag across the bridge. This would bring a whole new look to AL and bring CTF back to AL, because ppl do not use CTF it is in ruin! Thank you for reading and share your thoughts and I hope sts considers this:D

Perceval
06-25-2017, 08:20 PM
As much as i hate to admit, the only thing that would bring life back to AL's PvP sector would be the return of the PvP leaderboards.

STG decided that the only way to stop people dummy farming in PvP was to remove the leaderboards entirely (removing their reason to do it). In contrast to most other games that solved this issue by handing out bans mercilessly for even the slightest attempt at cheating (inducing fear in those who feel they want to cheat).

Hopefully this time (if they decide to bring them back) STG will check the kill record (who they killed and how many times they did so) of all leaderboard position holders at the end of the season before banners are handed out and hand out permanent bans for even the slightest attempt at dummy farming.

There must be some code to show repeat data and the amount of times it occurs. Thus, one wouldn't need to literally read through 1 seasons worth of data.

This way I know even though I don't show up on the leaderboard for my efforts during the season, I'll probably be number 1 at the end because everyone on the leaderboard will be banned 😂

You Mad Or Nah
06-25-2017, 10:30 PM
^ I agree Sts has to lay down the law and become more stricter with their rules. I would like to see a new era in PvP. New PvP maps new PvP modes etc. +1

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Leonpvp
06-25-2017, 10:36 PM
^ I agree Sts has to lay down the law and become more stricter with their rules. I would like to see a new era in PvP. New PvP maps new PvP modes etc. +1

The point to where they track our record kill is risky, because of those that are just to good to not die. Im litterally getting 3 kills in a 1vs3 and if they keep track of that and see that im destroying ppl in pvp too much im afraid they will ban the overpowered ones making it look like they are dummy farming!

You Mad Or Nah
06-25-2017, 10:37 PM
The point to where they track our record kill is risky, because of those that are just to good to not die. Im litterally getting 3 kills in a 1vs3 and if they keep track of that and see that im destroying ppl in pvp too much im afraid they will ban the overpowered ones making it look like they are dummy farming!
That's the only flaw I see in this. Banning the wrong people lmao

Leonpvp
06-25-2017, 11:13 PM
That's the only flaw I see in this. Banning the wrong people lmao

They need to make pvp live on video for a mode in AL so sts will see us actually fighting

Kingofninjas
06-25-2017, 11:25 PM

If you are winning 3 v 1 like you claim, you probably are farming dummies.

You Mad Or Nah
06-25-2017, 11:48 PM
They need to make pvp live on video for a mode in AL so sts will see us actually fighting
Too much work for devs

Leonpvp
06-26-2017, 12:09 AM
If its a 1 shot on a war and 2 rogues also using nekro aa and a heal on my it's easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Perceval
06-26-2017, 02:43 AM
Unless you 1v3 the exact same people every day for months, I don't think this is a problem.

quileos
06-26-2017, 03:58 AM
Class Balance might bring a big percentage of pvp back.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Perceval
06-26-2017, 04:11 AM
Class Balance might bring a big percentage of pvp back.

Rogue <> mage
Warrior > rogue
Mage ? Warrior

Seems balanced if you ask me.

Could someone help me with the mage and warrior one?

Thanks

quileos
06-26-2017, 04:19 AM
Rogue <> mage
Warrior > rogue
Mage ? Warrior

Seems balanced if you ask me.

Could someone help me with the mage and warrior one?

Thanks
Rogue >>mage/ warrior for now lol.

Teases
06-26-2017, 04:22 AM
Man I haven't played PvP in years.

Victimzz
06-26-2017, 07:37 AM
For me its not new maps that would bring back pvp, its new gears or jewels/gems imo..

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

Perceval
06-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Rogue >>mage/ warrior for now lol.

Dusk claymore proc eats rogues.

I respectfully disagree with your comment:
https://youtu.be/0W2RCnhr8Qc

https://youtu.be/x3Ab0Qz_tjA

https://youtu.be/7XDqjWVHnG0

Rogue <> Mage
Mage > Warrior
Warrior > Rogue

Seems accurate considering the amount of duel requests I receive from warriors daily 😂

Leonpvp
06-26-2017, 08:58 AM

Im not a dummy farmer, look at my YouTube channel Leonpvp AL im a lvl 58 rogue that has high damage

quileos
06-26-2017, 09:31 AM
Dusk claymore proc eats rogues.

I respectfully disagree with your comment:
https://youtu.be/0W2RCnhr8Qc

https://youtu.be/x3Ab0Qz_tjA

https://youtu.be/7XDqjWVHnG0

Rogue <> Mage
Mage > Warrior
Warrior > Rogue

Seems accurate considering the amount of duel requests I receive from warriors daily 😂
Come lvl 16 and say the same thing against a rogue with arcane hooks, they 'll eat u.

Bmlty
06-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Come lvl 16 and say the same thing against a rogue with arcane hooks, they 'll eat u.

They're obv talking about endgame not twinks which are dead

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

quileos
06-26-2017, 10:47 AM
They're obv talking about endgame not twinks which are dead

Pvp in general comprises of all levels including endgame. So it cannot be for just one and one bracket only which is often identified as the end level bracket. If it was then pvp would have been accessible to only those who were at the end of the current level cap and not the levels below that.

Bmlty
06-26-2017, 10:59 AM
Pvp in general comprises of all levels including endgame. So it cannot be for just one and one bracket only which is often identified as the end level bracket. If it was then pvp would have been accessible to only those who were at the end of the current level cap and not the levels below that.

I will say it again, he was OBV talking about endgame when he said
Mage<>Rouge
Mage>Warrior
Warrior>Rouge

quileos
06-26-2017, 11:22 AM
I will say it again, he was OBV talking about endgame when he said
Mage<>Rouge
Mage>Warrior
Warrior>Rouge

This topic is about Pvp, which doesn't limit the discussion to endgame only.

Bmlty
06-26-2017, 11:23 AM
This topic is about Pvp, which doesn't limit the discussion to endgame only.

LOL you still don't get it. Go back and re read the whole thread pls

Leonpvp
06-26-2017, 11:24 AM
For me its not new maps that would bring back pvp, its new gears or jewels/gems imo..

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

STS already brought good gear and jewels to the game, no one is making a good use of it, the old CTF map is kinda lame

quileos
06-26-2017, 12:09 PM
LOL you still don't get it. Go back and re read the whole thread pls

I can clearly see that your arguments have no valid reasons to support themselves. However allow me to clarify your misconceptions about it. First of all maps like ctf/tdm itself is a part of pvp. Similarly endgame also serves the same purpose. Now to say introduction of new pvp maps would make pvp becoming alive altogether not only sounds limiting towards it's concept but also an incomplete solution. Therefore I felt quoting my opinion "Class balance" behind. However my opinion received an argument based solely on endgame which sounds limiting as well as an incomplete solution towards pvp as a whole. In order to satisfy the concern for pvp it might be wise not to limit the discussion by mentioning " endgame" or "twink brackets dead" . So we all can hope for overall improvements to be made which might make pvp as well as it's maps full of players of endgame and twinks at their own respective brackets.

You Mad Or Nah
06-26-2017, 12:49 PM
Twink dead and it's a waste of time . no need to balance that bracket that's already dead and the only way to became "pro" in low lvl brackets is to use para& eye gear . #endgamepvp>twink

Perceval
06-26-2017, 04:41 PM
Hopefully PvP leaderboards return with the new season.

The many shouldn't suffer for the few. Ban the few so we can enjoy the game.

Throne AL
06-26-2017, 05:00 PM
So they can be exploited by "certain people" once again? :)
#HintHint

You Mad Or Nah
06-26-2017, 05:02 PM
So they can be exploited by "certain people" once again? :)
#HintHint
Not if they get ban #hinthint