PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye again PL :(

RedRyder
07-02-2010, 02:03 PM
This time it isn't due to my own choice. My parents want to be jackasses so they unplugged the Internet --__-- it's all a part of a plot to get me to move out faster haha. I depend on the wifi to play since I have a blackberry as opposed to an iPhone which wouldn't be the case if my job didn't suck so much. I got a chance to get on yesterday and at least got to level 42 and a half (or 43, can't remember) I won't be on the forums much either since my iPod was my main Internet source.

Everyones gonna get way ahead of me :(. I'll be on whenever the opportunity presents itself so I won't be completely gone. So to everyone else, enjoy the game for me too!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-02-2010, 02:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear that :(. Once you DO get Internet access, come back on as fast as possible because maybe you will be left behind :P. Anyways, good luck to you!

RedRyder
07-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Lol thanks. I'd usually hit the cap at a new expansion within 2 days then stop playing. But now it feels like I have some unfinished bussiness and it makes me feel uneasyyyy

Cascade
07-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Sorry to hear that dude. Hope you get internet back soon. :)

KingFu
07-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Awwwww, Redryder, once you get back for a little. Go to Coffee Bean or Starbucks (coffee bean is free) or another place with free wi-fi (starbucks isn't free) we will help you level unless you 30 levels behind ;)

Hopd to see you back soon!

RedRyder
07-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Haha thanks mistic, unfortunately there's no starbucks in my town or that other place. But I'll find ways lol

FluffNStuff
07-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Awwwww, Redryder, once you get back for a little. Go to Coffee Bean or Starbucks (coffee bean is free) or another place with free wi-fi (starbucks isn't free) we will help you level unless you 30 levels behind ;)

Hopd to see you back soon!

Starbucks will be free within month :)

Beermon
07-02-2010, 06:34 PM
goto a local hotel that has a restaurunt, grab a coffee and play a little PL. Bonus, if a cute girl walks by.............lol nevermind different topic.

Royce
07-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Check if you can find any other networks from your house. If so, friendly up to the neighbors ;)

Oh and I'd be happy to help you level when you can get on :)