PDA

View Full Version : Font?

Burningdex
06-26-2017, 04:48 AM
Random question, does anyone know what font is used when you receive a drop? The one that pops on the scren eg : you received: dark wand of smarts.

Cheers : )

3pc
06-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Thats a really weird question.. lmao i think x3 of our regular size?

Congeniality
06-28-2017, 07:35 PM
Thats a really weird question.. lmao i think x3 of our regular size?

Weird is good. Monotony is encouraged for whatever reason. Change, thinking outside the box, and exploration are what should we should all strive for. I can already see your response coming of "that it's just not a typical question". My post isn't criticizing your post, its criticizing the viewpoint of modern society. The first step is awareness, the second step is acceptance.

Burningdex
06-29-2017, 08:53 PM
Weird is good. Monotony is encouraged for whatever reason. Change, thinking outside the box, and exploration are what should we should all strive for. I can already see your response coming of "that it's just not a typical question". My post isn't criticizing your post, its criticizing the viewpoint of modern society. The first step is awareness, the second step is acceptance.

Walie2020

/11

Congeniality
07-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Walie2020

/11

I'm a red-blooded HU-man! huehuehue

XghostzX
07-01-2017, 07:42 PM

Walie much deep, Walie wise

Xyzther
07-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Walie walie

Congeniality
07-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Walie much deep, Walie wise

When you realize ur friggin nuts.

Burningdex
07-02-2017, 09:19 PM
No but legit, what font is used?

plpr
07-02-2017, 11:25 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/1b0cdaaaae847bdaa44b65057f94e9c4.jpg
For reference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

emilyresmi
07-27-2021, 03:52 PM
I haven't noticed any weird fonts either. It seemed to be regular enlarged font. Are you interested in creating your font? It's not as challenging to do as it sounds. Here's a quick tip on creating fonts if you don't know where to start. Yes, the amount of work to be done can be intimidating, but only if it's a complete mess. Start with a simple font, and don't try to add all the bling to it if you're not sure you can finish. In any case, it's better to try and make at least a specific font than to give up in the middle of making a more complicated one. You can practice writing by sketching other fonts and finishing them up a bit. Try doing this with nike font (https://upfonts.com/nike-font).

Community Speaker
07-28-2021, 07:44 PM
This is an interesting question. I've always been amazed by PL'S fontstyles and their unique looks. Perhaps maybe cinco could help us out with some answers on discord.