PDA

View Full Version : officer only room

Hankomachos
10-17-2011, 06:43 AM
There should be an officer/GM only room so they can discuss private matters so they don't have to type /o constantly. It could be like a portal or something in the guild hall that only officers can access. Thoughts? :)

Corpser
10-17-2011, 06:50 AM
great now the officers can talk about sneaky stuff!
lol i personaly think its a great idea officers and guild masters should be able to talk privatly easily.

mugen
10-17-2011, 07:16 AM
+1 This would be great !

Carth
10-17-2011, 07:33 AM
Great idea! I hope this is not looked over by the devs.

Roc
10-17-2011, 07:51 AM
This would definitely prevent any accidentally messages being sent out :grief:

Aperfecte
10-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Would be awesome if this could be implement.

Hankomachos
10-17-2011, 10:34 AM
This would definitely prevent any accidentally messages being sent out :grief:

Lol. I know, /g, /o and /r always get me into trouble. Lol. ;)

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Skeletonlord
10-19-2011, 12:59 PM
love this idea im not officer in my guild but i love this to get added to the game

Rolocoaster
10-19-2011, 01:08 PM
i dont think this would help a guild , personally i believe that anything that needs to be discussed can be discussed in front of entire guild

roufus
10-19-2011, 01:11 PM
It would help with all the chat fails

Cahaun
10-19-2011, 01:23 PM
I need this. I'm a /chat failure lol! :D

Hankomachos
10-19-2011, 01:32 PM
i dont think this would help a guild , personally i believe that anything that needs to be discussed can be discussed in front of entire guild

So private matters aren't an issue to you?
For example: say a member is acting like a troll and officers/GM don't want to burden the whole guild; then they can meet in a little room to discuss the matter with ease. And not have to worry about accidentally typing /g instead of /o

Rolocoaster
10-19-2011, 01:42 PM
So private matters aren't an issue to you?
For example: say a member is acting like a troll and officers/GM don't want to burden the whole guild; then they can meet in a little room to discuss the matter with ease. And not have to worry about accidentally typing /g instead of /o
I just think that this can create some type of division amongst the guild members and the guild officers because there wont be some sort of openess in what they talk about . I understand your point about being a burden to the entire guild but this can be discussed on the guilds forum or in pms on the sts forum or something like that .

Cahaun
10-19-2011, 01:57 PM
I understand what you are getting at Rolo, but as an officer of KoC this would be really usefull for meetings and discussions on topics about the guild status, issues, or anything else to maintain some order. To prevent any gap, I have been very social and active in both PL and SL.

im4broke
10-19-2011, 02:03 PM
There should be an officer/GM only room so they can discuss private matters so they don't have to type /o constantly. It could be like a portal or something in the guild hall that only officers can access. Thoughts? :)
Vote Hanko for President! Go ARG!

Cascade
10-19-2011, 02:35 PM
I think /o works perfectly well. You don't need to discuss private matters in a special room when you have /o. Just doesn't make sense to waste the devs time making a useless room.

StompArtist
10-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Wouldn't that split the guild? The GM being surrounded by his best buddies in the Officier lounge aand then there are "the others".

Hankomachos
10-19-2011, 02:46 PM
I think /o works perfectly well. You don't need to discuss private matters in a special room when you have /o. Just doesn't make sense to waste the devs time making a useless room.

What's useless to you could be extra helpful to somebody else...

im4broke
10-19-2011, 02:54 PM
I see a pattern here: those with roughly 1,000 or less post vote yes; those with 2,000 plus vote no... a 15/2 ratio. Is there a new generation wanting things that fit them? After all the game is a "work in progress" to generate new customers. I have made the mistake of accidently thinking I had typed the / only to find it in open chat. This is no different from a "managers" meeting...they do not have those in the break area surrounded by the "regular" employees.

Hankomachos
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I see a pattern here: those with roughly 1,000 or less post vote yes; those with 2,000 plus vote no... a 15/2 ratio. Is there a new generation wanting things that fit them? After all the game is a "work in progress" to generate new customers. I have made the mistake of accidently thinking I had typed the / only to find it in open chat. This is no different from a "managers" meeting...they do not have those in the break area surrounded by the "regular" employees.

This. Lol. Thanks for the support. :)

Zombiemurder
10-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Great idea so the officer and gm can discuss mateers like making new officer without the members eavsdropping and ruining the surpises n stuff

NYCFanMan
10-19-2011, 05:23 PM
+ 10 that would be a great idea

xxxsabrinaxxx
10-19-2011, 05:32 PM
I think this is a wonderful idea, I might not be an officer yet but I know how easy it is to get letters confused and have a chat fail.

bronislav84
10-19-2011, 05:58 PM
I support this. Needed for both games. Recruiters should be included too.

Phoenixking
10-19-2011, 06:03 PM
I WUV YOU FOH MAKIN DIS IDEA!!!!! I like it and support it cause i regulorly have chat fails :O

Hankomachos
10-19-2011, 06:13 PM

Recruiters have been implemented! :)

SuperNas
10-19-2011, 06:17 PM

Recruiters have been implemented! :)

This means recs can Ochat also?

Miguel Herbert
10-19-2011, 06:26 PM
I think there should b a gm/officer hall for the reason that my guild to advance to a higher lvl u need lvl 30 and to jeep advancing lvl 50 it's three sepeate guild but all connected I am the gm for the 1-29 lvls and I always need to discuss with the other gms and we need privacy, add me in Pl miguelherbert also on sl but don't have guild in sl

Rawrimafish
10-19-2011, 06:35 PM
What the title says

Ima officer lol I love it

bronislav84
10-19-2011, 07:49 PM

Recruiters have been implemented! :)I meant that they should be included in the suggestion, and have access to this room. Sorry for any confusion.

Hankomachos
10-19-2011, 08:55 PM

Recruiters have been implemented! :)I meant that they should be included in the suggestion, and have access to this room. Sorry for any confusion.
Whoops! Lol my bad. :stupid: ;)