PDA

View Full Version : Item combination??

hongyaok
06-27-2017, 09:08 AM
I am suggesting a idea about combining items and getting better ones in return. For example, combining 100common items could give you 1 random rare+ item, or combining 200 legendary item will grant a random mythic item, etc. This can help players better advance in the game and also make items below epic rarity more worth to keep :)

Iplo
06-27-2017, 04:07 PM
This is a good idea. It would increase the low end legendary items' prices! +1

Elichka
06-27-2017, 04:17 PM
That "idea" is already implemented in other similar games.

Xxkayakxx
06-27-2017, 05:54 PM
The basic idea is good.
You just need a lot of inventory space to do that and low levels/ new players wouldn't be able to enjoy it, and if I understand well, they should be the most interested in this feature of game (as endgamer I wouldn't care).
Space at the beginning is a real issue ......
But ai really would enjoy the idea. With all the legendary crap I drop in maus I would have a heroic arcane weapon now xD

runagain
06-27-2017, 06:18 PM
Sounds cool, but I've seen it before in other kind of games. (For example CoD Black Ops 3, u can recycle items there which u have x2, sell them for Tokens and u can box again. (Black market))

Anyway if the max would be legendary, it would be pretty cool. Or like eggs which combine to another egg. For example Symia+ Frost = Hisha.

[emoji14]