PDA

View Full Version : Awakening kits (pvp/pve kits)

alienware
06-28-2017, 07:11 AM
Hi folks! I think awakening kits has already made the game more difficult. People spend millions on it and still dont get what they want. What if sts brings to types of awakening kits i.e
1. Pvp awaken kit
2. Pve awaken kit
So players who are looking for pvp/pve awakens gets their desired awakens easily.
Ill like to hear if other people want this too and what changes would be a better idea to do so.

murte
06-28-2017, 07:48 AM
this is a good idea but they probly wont do it

Bmwmsix
06-28-2017, 08:28 AM
Instead of two types of awa kits, id suggest *pvp gear* before asking for more rng.

iamlepre
06-28-2017, 09:11 AM
Instead of two types of awa kits, id suggest *pvp gear* before asking for more rng.
Nice idea, coz sts made "set ítems" with buff for pve maps only, i think if they made "set" with bonus for PvP only de can balance the pvp.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
06-28-2017, 12:24 PM
From the "platinum purchased" point of view this system is probably working well, and Sts is making money on that.
I don't see them changing it making easier for ppl getting what they want (so less kit so less money).

alienware
06-28-2017, 04:44 PM
From the "platinum purchased" point of view this system is probably working well, and Sts is making money on that.
I don't see them changing it making easier for ppl getting what they want (so less kit so less money).
It will be still based on luck and gonna be hard to get desired awakens but less harder than atm.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk