PDA

View Full Version : Eggsaviar

Areogor
06-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Ok so I'm it ruined the economy but don't y'all think it will revive the game
Alot of player will come back just to hunt the dude for eggs
It would also calm alot of people down since not alot of people liked the idea of the expansion
Alot of people want to see him again
#bringbackeggsaviar

Suentous PO
06-28-2017, 07:00 PM
Type "eggsavior return" into the search function and spare us the need to re type pls

shadowronn
06-29-2017, 02:13 AM
We need someone to save us from the overpriced nekro's and other arcane pet and it's the one and only eggzavier who can help is in the time of such crisis or maybe Justg or Cinco or anyone willing to gimme a nekro's egg haha

Areogor
06-29-2017, 02:46 AM
Type "eggsavior return" into the search function and spare us the need to re type pls

Oor 'just listen to this'
I don't do that and make another tread about it
Saves me the trouble and gives you the hastle
Btw go sub my YouTube channel

mrm
06-29-2017, 05:42 AM
We need a hero, a hero to save us from boredom after this event a hero that can bring back the lost.Reincarnation is he's goal fun is he's passion. only one hero like this and its the eggTheif

Oakmaiden
06-29-2017, 10:33 AM
OMG .... how many times we gotta say NO!

Teases
06-29-2017, 10:54 AM
As Cinco said, Eggzavier is eternal... eternally put to rest. :smiley_simmons:

Patrickxx
06-29-2017, 11:46 AM
with so many heroic pets, an eggzavier can come only from heroic pets

Enviado de meu SM-J320M usando Tapatalk

dreyu
06-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Guys it was one and last time in this game so who get peace of gold happy, who didnt sad. Im of that ppl who lost that but i dont mind keep playing. Yo

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt

Suentous PO
06-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Oor 'just listen to this'
I don't do that and make another tread about it
Saves me the trouble and gives you the hastle
Btw go sub my YouTube channel

There's no hassle, just a forum mute function I use on some.
Also if you won't read any other thread that explains why you don't know Goldi said it will never happen again during Zojacs stream

Nikool99
06-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Yeah bring back egg savier...let me use all my gold that i farm from m6 and hoard arc eggs as many as i can..and w8 for it to be high again and become x3 richer...yes pls that would be awesome..ik many will do it...pls egg zavier ty

Marlon Macapinlac
06-30-2017, 01:20 AM
heroic egg savior only please!!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
06-30-2017, 04:56 PM
-10000 to eggzavier return
Many ppl want his return as many people doesn't.
Last time completely ruined economy. Legendary pets still have to recover after almost 1 year.
I can't imagine ppl spent real money for heroic pets that see a zavier return.....
Some things in game must be rare and get stable value. Or be a special event prize.
My opinion.

Plqgue
06-30-2017, 05:44 PM
+1 this event needs to happen again almost all the eggs from last year are gone and its Time some may not like it but hey who cares what the negative nancies want anyways they oppose every fun idea put forth..don't believe me look through the threads its the same ten to fifteen on every thread spreading negativity... So please Gary give us farmers something to look forward to since this expansion isn't it..

Avaree
06-30-2017, 05:49 PM
+1 this event needs to happen again almost all the eggs from last year are gone and its Time some may not like it but hey who cares what the negative nancies want anyways they oppose every fun idea put forth..don't believe me look through the threads its the same ten to fifteen on every thread spreading negativity... So please Gary give us farmers something to look forward to since this expansion isn't it..

maus maps making your head spin? ;)

Bmlty
06-30-2017, 05:53 PM
+1

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Plqgue
06-30-2017, 06:09 PM
maus maps making your head spin? ;)

I justg want something fun to farm for a week sis :p

Avaree
06-30-2017, 06:25 PM
I justg want something fun to farm for a week sis :p

Yes, i agree. Why not run some crazy runs with zojak while he streams tonight? Can be quite entenrtaining, especially if you catch him singing while he streams on his twitch channel, http://www.twitch.tv/ZojakAL :)
(runs and hides)

Plqgue
06-30-2017, 06:42 PM
Yes, i agree. Why not run some crazy runs with zojak while he streams tonight? Can be quite entenrtaining, especially if you catch him singing while he streams on his twitch channel, http://www.twitch.tv/ZojakAL :)
(runs and hides)

Can't my whole family is coming into town tonight for tomorrow so I'll be busy for a few days or I would . im really grateful to zojak for bringing some excitement to the community again though.

Zojak
06-30-2017, 07:24 PM
(runs and hides)

thx for the reminder, i have a couple VOD's to delete ;P

Tranimall
07-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Bring back eggzavior this way:

-Have him spawn in the towns/cities only randomly every 10 minutes.
-Drop only one egg when he dies that u have to actually click on to loot...
-Equip him with a speed set also and the ability to cast clock to snare everyone chasing him or maybe breeze AA.
-Normalize everyone's damage in town so every level player hits him for 1 dmg no matter what attack/spell level, so its a group effort and all levels have equal chance and equal contribution each time taking him down.
-Make the event challenging in a way that cant be solved/dominated by who spent the most on their character etc. Watch players like Spell and Derpdynasty come up with genius crazy solutions to this.
-Inspire lots of problem solving and group co-op across all barriers.
-Drop only ONE egg each time even if there is 30 players near him.
-Have an egg crate drop occasionally that has a chance to loot any egg in game, make it tradable similar to the old jewel chests with chance for any jewel.

Splitty
07-03-2017, 05:33 PM
The egg zavier would ruin a lot of things