PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone clarify?

Teases
06-29-2017, 11:43 AM
An exert from Remiem's "Regarding the Business of Selling Names" thread:

I'm confused, is the sale of IGNs for in-game currency allowed or is it more of a "if you do so secretly, we will turn a blind eye, but if you get scammed it is on you" sort of deal?

Chocolaty
06-29-2017, 04:13 PM
An exert from Remiem's "Regarding the Business of Selling Names" thread:

I'm confused, is the sale of IGNs for in-game currency allowed or is it more of a "if you do so secretly, we will turn a blind eye, but if you get scammed it is on you" sort of deal?

IT IS NOT ALLOWED! If you do sell an ign for gold and if you get scammed StS will not help you. They probably will ban you for breaking Terms of Service if you try and get support to help you.

ArceusOne
06-30-2017, 01:47 AM
Um, I know this is a little off-topic, but how do you request a ban ticket?

I've recently been banned for joking with my guildmates and typing in all CAPS once and I just got perma-banned for it. If you could help in any way it'd be a great thanks.

Iplo
06-30-2017, 04:10 AM
IT IS NOT ALLOWED! If you do sell an ign for gold and if you get scammed StS will not help you. They probably will ban you for breaking Terms of Service if you try and get support to help you.
This is right. You will be banned if you get caught selling or buying igns in game or for example in LINE. Dont do it.

Antispace
06-30-2017, 08:13 AM
This is right. You will be banned if you get caught selling or buying igns in game or for example in LINE. Dont do it.
U mean dont get caught*

ClumsyCactus
06-30-2017, 08:33 AM
People do it, and I've never seen someone I know punished. But it is technically not allowed. So don't do it.

Justg
06-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Don't do it, we actively ban for it. As well as buying/ selling gold, accounts, etc. Don't assume that if you do it somewhere else (like Line or FB for example) that we won't catch you. Just don't do it.