PDA

View Full Version : New PvP Game Mode

Annin
06-30-2017, 04:13 AM
I think it is time for a new PvP Game mode for Dark Legends.

We have Capture the Flag and DeathMatch but they have been the only two available since the release of the game.

You could introduce a new type of match where players have only one life & name it survival or something similar

Another game mode could be Team Deathmatch or Capture the Flag but with randomized teams (to prevent people from ganging up on others)

I hope you consider these and also please fix the issues regarding the powers Brimstone, Vermin Swarm, Fatal Burst & Unholy Binding in the PvP maps 'Forbidden Flags' and 'Streets of Old Town' :)

doomdoomdoom
07-01-2017, 10:48 PM
I think it is time for a new PvP Game mode for Dark Legends.

We have Capture the Flag and DeathMatch but they have been the only two available since the release of the game.

You could introduce a new type of match where players have only one life & name it survival or something similar

Another game mode could be Team Deathmatch or Capture the Flag but with randomized teams (to prevent people from ganging up on others)

I hope you consider these and also please fix the issues regarding the powers Brimstone, Vermin Swarm, Fatal Burst & Unholy Binding in the PvP maps 'Forbidden Flags' and 'Streets of Old Town' :)

The survival pvp game idea sounds interesting. Would there still be teams? Or everyone is against everyone? Would there still be hearts?

Annin
07-02-2017, 12:09 AM
The survival pvp game idea sounds interesting. Would there still be teams? Or everyone is against everyone? Would there still be hearts?
There would be teams but the rest would be up to Sts to decide