PDA

View Full Version : Try before you buy !!

Mohok
07-03-2017, 06:47 AM
Hi guys how are u all doing
Came to me an idea is some times u wonder what the best things to buy and build our character with :) ok what about having an area when u can only in that area use any gear any awakin to see how it work and if it worth buying and u can also spawn mobs to try you're new stats on them and u can also try all eggs and stack eggs on to them but once u leave the area all the things go away so it's only to try before u buy :) like u can try jewels also and every thing
What u guys think about this idea ? I would love to hear you're opinion:)
And thanks you all .

Slekki
07-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Would this be free or do we have to pay platinum in order to enter this testzone?

Mohok
07-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Would this be free or do we have to pay platinum in order to enter this testzone?

Free u just enter and try :)

Sethyates
07-03-2017, 07:50 AM
I like dis ide

Sent from my RCT6773W42B using Tapatalk

Minisalami
07-03-2017, 07:56 AM
I like this idea

Aliygr
07-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Agree

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

Avaree
07-03-2017, 10:44 AM
You should place your suggestions in the suggestion forum.

Read here....
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173370-New-To-Forums-Not-Sure-How-To-Do-Something-Read-This-Guide!&p=1808100&viewfull=1#post1808100

Teases
07-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Really great idea. No clue how it'd work in actuality, but I love it. It'd be really great for weighing the cost/benefit of buying certain items. :) +1

Qevy
07-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Nice suggestion bro :D but this will maybe make some little lag in AL :) (maybe O-O)

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

runagain
07-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Seems a cool Idea, but if u can test every item before u buy it.. it will also be hard to sell items which are unwanted.

Or do u mean something like "God mode" like u can use and do whatever u want. Such as 'Combat Training' in CoD, to test weps etcetc.

^if that, +1 :)

alxe
07-03-2017, 02:13 PM
I mean its cool and would allow for less scaming where ppl get scammed by loaning items but..where will the items you gonna test come from? Auc? Or you just type an item in like a search bar then try out awaken/jewels on it

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Majin
07-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Prepares a army ..

Raid on area...

Loot all gears...

Sell em in auc..

Buy own house at backside of paradise Pier ..

Sleeps miles away from sumberholt and there creepy dream monsters...

Mohok
07-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Thanks for opinions guys :) waiting for dev to see

Splitty
07-03-2017, 05:26 PM
This is awesome

Mohok
07-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Thanks guys lets hope dev see it :)) they are the best

Horme
07-03-2017, 10:14 PM
I don't think it's necessary, I'm trying to get an item because of curiosity, if everyone can try it, that will not fun.

Victimzz
07-04-2017, 05:37 AM
Cool idea! +1.. I imagine a map with a thing like a punching bag in the middle..

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

PatD
07-04-2017, 10:06 AM
I think this will remove a big part of the fun -1

Alwarez
07-04-2017, 12:11 PM
I think this will remove a big part of the fun -1

Buying something that has bad proc and getting stuck with it or losing gold because every "buyer" is mercher isn't big fun

Bmlty
07-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Buying something that has bad proc and getting stuck with it or losing gold because every "buyer" is mercher isn't big fun
If everyone can see how an item works then no one would be able or want to sell and buy items

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Mohok
07-05-2017, 10:26 AM
If everyone can see how an item works then no one would be able or want to sell and buy items

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
How does this make others don't sell gear or sell ? It's to try

Leonpvp
07-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Love it bro!

runagain
07-05-2017, 02:26 PM
How does this make others don't sell gear or sell ? It's to try
Because people buy items to try it. If they don't like it they will resell it. If u can check them before you buy them, ppl won't buy those items, which means.. many many items will drop in value which eventually crash the market..

That's kinda what he means I guess

Mohok
07-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Because people buy items to try it. If they don't like it they will resell it. If u can check them before you buy them, ppl won't buy those items, which means.. many many items will drop in value which eventually crash the market..

That's kinda what he means I guess

U can check stats from auc before u buy -_-!

runagain
07-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Meh, you don't understand it or can't even Read.. anyway.. weapons got procs (if I'm not wrong xD), if a proc is useless or annoying ppl won't buy it.. if u can test it before, the item will be priceless because none buys it. The market will crash because of it.

Read first before u answer lol... Ur comment doesn't fit my post

Horme
07-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Don't mind, I even doubt STS will reconsider this stuff.

Jewelmaker
07-05-2017, 05:21 PM

What Mohok said. There's already auction to check stats easily.

runagain
07-06-2017, 01:48 AM
What Mohok said. There's already auction to check stats easily.
It's not about statistics, it's about how the weapon feels in the hands, the procs for example. If you could test the procs already a new weapon wouldn't be excited any longer.

Look, if we can test the new Arcane weapons, and for example the proc sux.. none will buy the wep, and the prices Will drop drasticaly (if drasticaly is even a word lol). The most ppl buy the weps because they are new and they want to try it, with the system our "brilliant" Mohok invested, this is no longer needed.. aka the fun of the excitement of buying weaps will be gone..

This whole thingy has nothing to do with the Auction...

All this cleared your mind a bit?

saik1993
07-06-2017, 02:01 AM
It's not about statistics, it's about how the weapon feels in the hands, the procs for example. If you could test the procs already a new weapon wouldn't be excited any longer.

Look, if we can test the new Arcane weapons, and for example the proc sux.. none will buy the wep, and the prices Will drop drasticaly (if drasticaly is even a word lol). The most ppl buy the weps because they are new and they want to try it, with the system our "brilliant" Mohok invested, this is no longer needed.. aka the fun of the excitement of buying weaps will be gone..

This whole thingy has nothing to do with the Auction...

All this cleared your mind a bit?

/closethread

Xxkayakxx
07-06-2017, 03:58 AM
Mmmmmmmh
not easy for me to decide if I'm against or not xD
On one hand testing something is good for understanding and valuate a purchase.
On the other hand in current system you ask ppl to understand if a particular item is worth or not and you learn a lot.
I wouldn't be concerned about market, that from my point of view is not predictable (if it would I would be sooooooo rich!!!) and value things not only for "strenght" but for rarity, collectability and other things I don't get at all xD.
Is there really a needing for this feature of game? Not really for me.
Is an idea that could bring bad things? Not really for me.
Could be helpful for newbies? (Pro are in good guilds and knows what is good or not just by asking. Or testing themself). Yes it is, but not that much.

In the end I think I'm against but for a totally another reason. Simplicity. There are so many different things in game that sometimes I have the feeling is getting a little complicate. I have 3 neurons, one for each thumb and the third hide himself. help the third to enjoy his life xD
In the end..... -0,01 to this xD

Mbredet
07-07-2017, 09:29 AM
+100 for your "God Mode"

Sts should make this one so we can kill voriyana with only type "Voriyana pls die" and she answer "Lmao"