PDA

View Full Version : Tips before you start your hween quests!

Zeus
10-17-2011, 06:56 PM
So, halloween has started and you are looking what to do? There is little time and you want to get things done fast!

Here is something that can speed you up.

-Use the free daily elixir to get a speed boost for the quests. This really helps for the quests like the Trick or Treat quest.

-There are more than 45 NPCs you can trick, so don't worry about skipping a few! There are about 50-60 that you can trick. (Cascade)

-Don't fret if you cant seem to enter into the halloween maps!
just use the search button to join games. Select game type "All" and search "Halloween"! (Zalitar)

I'll add more tips when I'm done exploring myself!

Cascade
10-17-2011, 06:58 PM
There is also more than 45 NPCs that you can trick or treat so you don't have to worry about getting every single person in a towne just most of them.

bronislav84
10-17-2011, 07:09 PM
I dunno about that Cas. I can just get exactly 45, and I've checked the NPCs two times now. Going for a third and maybe a forth.

Cascade
10-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Really? Maybe I was just lucky to get everyone on the first time through. xD

bronislav84
10-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Maybe maybe. I dunno. That's what I've experienced, so yea.

Zeus
10-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Maybe maybe. I dunno. That's what I've experienced, so yea.

Cascade is right, I just checked myself. :)

Roc
10-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Write down the names of the NPCs you've gotten so forum peeps can help ;) (and make a guide? there was a character guide last year, I think...) More NPCs this year :butterfly:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?10389-quot-Trick-or-Treat-quot-Quest-Guide!-(With-Pictures)&highlight=characters

Zaltiar
10-17-2011, 08:19 PM
After quest tip-

Don't fret if you cant seem to enter into the halloween maps!
just use the search button to join games. Select game type "All" and search "Halloween"!