PDA

View Full Version : a request for 4th type of artifact

extrapayah
07-04-2017, 06:07 PM
for an artifact that instead giving of either str/int/dex, it gives 'primary attribute', no need to be stronger/give more attribute points

let's say to make it, we need to craft it from the artifact + rare/common artifacts of different types

thanks

Suentous PO
07-04-2017, 07:27 PM
So-
"Support shared artifact stable"?

alxe
07-04-2017, 08:58 PM
I dont get the point..you just want a regular artifact that gets crafted from rare/common? U already upagread them..and primary stat just means ppl cant use str artifact on rogue/mage which i find lame..even tho i heard it popoular in pvp

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Pyramuson
07-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Not many player does not even own an arcane artifact being too costly. As you will need 600 runes plus a rare artifact to craft it. STS must make it more desirable for us to aim for it maybe open up an upgrade capability for a 4 type artifact that adds up a special ability.

Considering the cost of Plat used about $800-$1000 plus farming labor then maybe we might reconsider.

Majin
07-05-2017, 12:56 AM
Artifact is costing so high that 90+% peoole don't even bother for it.. its like asking to boost Kris and kingl (or whatever name is) stats...

There is New expansion at door, let our devs work on new items and there balance..

(Artifact is fix stat , its advantage will fade with power curve)

extrapayah
07-05-2017, 08:14 AM
So-
"Support shared artifact stable"?

thank you, you can support that by going to the thread linked in my signature :D

I dont get the point..you just want a regular artifact that gets crafted from rare/common? U already upagread them..and primary stat just means ppl cant use str artifact on rogue/mage which i find lame..even tho i heard it popoular in pvp

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

i didn't ask for an upgrade, but asked for an option, so people can choose an artifact that can works on all classes like arcane ring, reason is because the nature of the artifact itself, it's an non-class-restricted, and ultimately because the amazing cost of the item is, making it very hard to trade between types (because not available easily in market, and won't until years ahead if nothing is changed)

Not many player does not even own an arcane artifact being too costly. As you will need 600 runes plus a rare artifact to craft it. STS must make it more desirable for us to aim for it maybe open up an upgrade capability for a 4 type artifact that adds up a special ability.

Considering the cost of Plat used about $800-$1000 plus farming labor then maybe we might reconsider.

totally, that's why I asked the change as soon as possible, before anyone starting to accuse this suggestion as something to destroy market, etc

Artifact is costing so high that 90+% peoole don't even bother for it.. its like asking to boost Kris and kingl (or whatever name is) stats...

There is New expansion at door, let our devs work on new items and there balance..

(Artifact is fix stat , its advantage will fade with power curve)

same reason as above