PDA

View Full Version : NEW Guild Options

marsu4u
07-05-2017, 08:47 AM
New Guild Options Suggestion For STS

So here is a list of thing I would suggest for STS to add to guilds & I believe they will all benifit the guilds aspect of the game greatly. I'm sure everyone would want at least on of these implemented in the game. Also I understand that some of these may be hard to actually add to the game but YOLO!

1. Longer Guild MOTD or a Guild Description where Guild Masters can write longer amounts of text to tell the guild things.

2. Being able to edit guild halls the same way we can edit our houses. (I mean common how amazing would that be?)

3. Guild Events tab, this could be editable by the guild master and they type in the conditions/rules etc. It would appear on the top of the players screen similar to how the points system shows in events.

3.1 Second option is that STS could make a few guild events options pre-made by the developers & the guild master can choose one and set up the guild event, Also the prize would be given the same way the gold in guild battlegrounds are given.

4. The option of being able to change the order of ranks within the guild, or simply make it so that you don't need to promote someone twice to make them recruiter.

5. Guild Masters have the ability to create ranks and give them permissions, adding more spice to guilds in the game :P Also certain ranks players could receive after staying a certain amount of time in the guild.

6. Some kind of leaderboard system within guilds which players can earn points for by competing in guild events and guild activities.

I will add more to this list if I can think of any or there are good suggestions below, also hope this helps STS make guilds more fun ^_^