PDA

View Full Version : I think its about time we have another PvP competition

v5point0
07-02-2010, 06:23 PM
What do you guys say?

Banned
07-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Will you be setting up this competition?

Cascade
07-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Its a lot of work dude maybe in a 'lil bit.

Banned
07-02-2010, 07:04 PM
If you are, I can help you out. As Cascade already said, it's alot of work.

Azrael
07-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Stat-driven skill revamp

Then i may take a competition seriously.

bmc85uk
07-03-2010, 03:25 AM
It's gonna take more than stat driven skills to make pvp worth while I think. Justg said in chat that it would most likely boost pure skill strength rather than weaken hybrids. So all that means is even more damage to sort out.

Gimme a health system (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3833-Balance-Discuss.) next I say

EDIT: I would help to host a 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 tourney though :-)

KingFu
07-03-2010, 03:39 AM
You realize Kingrichie spent I think he said 18 hours straight right? It is a lot of work, get donations for it, make charts (which isn't too hard, just more labor), decide who goes in it, set-up the competitions with random people joining, fighting, then you have to ask them to leave, and if they kill someone, you almost have to start over.

We should have a new, different competition, not a repeat, especially one that takes so long to set-up and hold.

Mad props to Richie :D

ratava
07-03-2010, 05:00 AM
I'd be grateful to anyone or any system that can be set-up fo players to organise PvP matches, comps and as much PvP paraphernalia as possible!

Maybe relatively small, frequent tournies would work best and set up a queue for ppl to jump into the next slots and then just record ppl's wins against other players or ask players to submit their scores personally to book their place for another round down the line??

That way several ppl can help run it and it might help boost PvP fights in general? Just a suggestion to get around the workload??

Btw I'm no PvP pro, hehe!

v5point0
07-03-2010, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't mind setting it up. But I do agree, an efficient system needs to be invented. Banned and Bmc - am looking forward to working with you guys on this :)

Pvp King
07-04-2010, 12:50 PM
i m hosting a pvp comp along with my guild guys you in?

King Richie
07-04-2010, 03:05 PM
You realize Kingrichie spent I think he said 18 hours straight right? It is a lot of work, get donations for it, make charts (which isn't too hard, just more labor), decide who goes in it, set-up the competitions with random people joining, fighting, then you have to ask them to leave, and if they kill someone, you almost have to start over.

We should have a new, different competition, not a repeat, especially one that takes so long to set-up and hold.

Mad props to Richie :D

Thanks dude :) you have your work cut out for you if you are doing a comp .. There hard work :)

v5point0
07-04-2010, 07:38 PM
i m hosting a pvp comp along with my guild guys you in?

We have to register into your Guild forums to join, hmmm, should have just posted them in here to get those who are not in your guild to join. You only need our character names and time if you are going with Richie's PvP comp method.

http://fourm.forumakers.com/announcements-f3/pvp-competion-t5.htm

Pvp King
07-04-2010, 08:00 PM
I also posted on this website!