PDA

View Full Version : Expansion and Beds

Lethoiun
07-06-2017, 09:59 AM
So you can only play the lvl 61-65 content if you own a bed in your own house...
What about the people who don't have one? They can't play the new map when it releases?

Iplo
07-06-2017, 11:52 AM
You get 60 plat with plat offers easily. Then you can buy a bed.

Bmlty
07-06-2017, 12:07 PM
If a person can't afford a bed then i don't know what to tell them. It can be farmed in a few days by a new player or if dedicated in less than a day

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Abuze
07-06-2017, 12:28 PM
You get 60 plat with plat offers easily. Then you can buy a bed.

This is only the case for those resident in the US. I'm in EU and I swear if my offers work once, I''ll participate in a lottery and win!

Iplo
07-06-2017, 01:00 PM
This is only the case for those resident in the US. I'm in EU and I swear if my offers work once, I''ll participate in a lottery and win!
I live in Finland, northern Europe. I do offers on my iphone. For example there's videos to watch (in fyber I believe) which works great for me. They give 1 plat each but there should be great amount of them if you havent done them before. Surveys etc. arent worth it to even try. They dont usually give plats. :)

Abuze
07-06-2017, 01:05 PM
I live in Finland, northern Europe. I do offers on my iphone. For example there's videos to watch (in fyber I believe) which works great for me. They give 1 plat each but there should be great amount of them if you havent done them before. Surveys etc. arent worth it to even try. They dont usually give plats. :)

Keep in mind that not everyone gets the same offers. I never got a single video plat offer. The most people that profit from offers are USA residents. A lot of others share the same misfortune with plat offers as me.

Iplo
07-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Keep in mind that not everyone gets the same offers. I never got a single video plat offer. The most people that profit from offers are USA residents. A lot of others share the same misfortune with plat offers as me.
Yeah I do know that everyone dont get the same offers and that usually the offers dont work. I was only trying to give some ways to earn that 60 plat for a bed. :)