PDA

View Full Version : I think its a bug or what

sdmanlapig
07-06-2017, 05:00 PM
I recently run into the new map then suddenly after the boss new quest said wake up then when i woke up it didnt turn in and i cant go back to the new map any thoughts? Or im just misunderstanding everything

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Double-check your Quest Journal. It sounds to me like the quest to enter the Dreamscape is complete!

sdmanlapig
07-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Double-check your Quest Journal. It sounds to me like the quest to enter the Dreamscape is complete!
There is only one quest in my quests but it says wake up and i checked in the chancel of light if therr are quests but i cant find it i cant wake up if im not in the new map right?

Drone
07-06-2017, 05:05 PM
Go back to your house and sleep again...

sdmanlapig
07-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Go back to your house and sleep again...
Tried it nothing happened

You Mad Or Nah
07-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Go back to where u got the quest. But just FYI you gonna have to pay the 66k . I had this problem too ...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-06-2017, 05:17 PM
If you qualify for the quest to tell Lightbearer Gunther what you saw in the Dreamscape, you need to return to your home and wait for the quest to be offered.

Do not lay in your bed immediately (give it a few seconds to stop showing the 'Welcome to X's house,' titles, etc.

Check the details in your Quest Journal to be certain :-)

sdmanlapig
07-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Ok thank you il try it later :)

sdmanlapig
07-07-2017, 04:28 AM
If you qualify for the quest to tell Lightbearer Gunther what you saw in the Dreamscape, you need to return to your home and wait for the quest to be offered.

Do not lay in your bed immediately (give it a few seconds to stop showing the 'Welcome to X's house,' titles, etc.

Check the details in your Quest Journal to be certain :-)
Sir.. is entering the dream only once? I cant dream lol or is it because my friend use my bed and dream