PDA

View Full Version : Information about lvl 66 and how Leafal did it

Oaciuare
07-08-2017, 05:42 AM
Hi, I'm Leafal :distracted:

I was first player to reach lv66 in AL and NO I did not buy xp kits from store.

First thing you are wondering is how the hell this new nab made lv66.
Answer: I played platinum dreamscape non stop, over 100 runs I believe. Each run is 50 plat, if you can't do the math it's 5000 plat. (Yes, I spent $255 to go to level 66)

How long did it take you are probably wondering. Game time was approximately 11 hours but I sleep (I know most of you think Leafal doesn't sleep).
However it took just below 24 hours (after expansion) to actually reach cap.

You want to know how much XP you need for 66 too, Lv61-66 is roughly 288k. Lvl 65-55 alone is 92805 xp. Lv64-54 requires 78000 xp. Lv63-64 requires 48000 xp. Lv 62-63 requires 38000 xp.
Each platinum dreamscape run AVERAGES at 2000 xp a run from my experience. Please remember that it VARIES as it is also dependant on luck.

Other information for level 66 which I think will interest you is the item system -

Arcane gears ( weaps only ) can only be looted from Massive Nightmare Crates (I believe). Set gears are from crates as well as 12 man raid.

The set gears are called "Nightmare" and are extremely overpowered. Between lv61 and 66, there is a massive power difference.
The set bonus (received for equipping multiple items from nightmare set) is active in ALL maps (pvp included) which is what makes it so overpowered.
To give you and idea of the strength, I currently have 11306 health, 112% dodge, 5167 damage, 70% crit, 6486 mana, 9202 dps and 6332 armor.
Please bare in mind that I also have arcane artefact which is a big factor too as well as nekro happiness bonus.

(Rogues!) Another thing to add is that the mana is op, shadow pierce (the most mana consuming skill) only uses 4% mana with my stats. Combine this with mishi and nekro, means you no longer need to shout for VB or mage heal :D

I posted several items for sale on traders market section if you're interested.

Finally you might ask about 12 man raids. These raids are pretty much the same as Undim Fields in Shuyal (I know right, how surprising :O). One difference is that instead of staying by the towers, you have to destroy the towers to remove boss' shield.
The raids are important because they provide the items/ingredients required to make legendary or mythic weapons. This is the ONLY way, at the moment, to make legendary / mythic gear at 66. (weapons - legendary /mythic armour does not exist currently)
Raid also has set gear drops

P.S I'd appreciate if the haters stopped hating as without cashers like myself AL would not exist today. But if you still wanna hate, I give ZERO *****

Thanks all! IGN: Leafal :sentimental:
Any questions, ask here please as I won't respond to in game PM's for now [way too many to be able reply]

EDIT: Nightmare gears can be looted from 12 man raid I hear!

Feida12
07-08-2017, 06:02 AM
Dang This is gonna get me even more motivated

sdmanlapig
07-08-2017, 06:06 AM
I wont hate you from being a cash spender well tbh im thankful for the info .. ihave a question about locks in all 100 runs you run in the new map did u get nightmare locks? Or does nightmare locks exist? And about 12 player raid do i need decent items for example 66 wep sets or i can use 61 set to run the map?

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

extrapayah
07-08-2017, 07:01 AM
have a question here >.< is there any pink gear you can loot from any new maps/new crate? except from that component for legendary weapon ofc.

thanks for sharing the info

Oaciuare
07-08-2017, 07:07 AM
I wont hate you from being a cash spender well tbh im thankful for the info .. ihave a question about locks in all 100 runs you run in the new map did u get nightmare locks? Or does nightmare locks exist? And about 12 player raid do i need decent items for example 66 wep sets or i can use 61 set to run the map?

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

No locks looted in platinum dreamscape. ONLY loot from there is the xp drops (no gold, items)
Nightmare locks cannot be looted, must buy from Dormox (instant open)
You can use 61 gears in 12 man raid I believe. I almost did it in duo but my partner dced.

Oaciuare
07-08-2017, 07:10 AM
have a question here >.< is there any pink gear you can loot from any new maps/new crate? except from that component for legendary weapon ofc.

thanks for sharing the info

There are no legendary or mythic drops or crate loot. Only way to get legendary / mythic gears is through farming 12 man raid and crafting using ingredients.

saik1993
07-08-2017, 07:15 AM
No locks looted in platinum dreamscape. ONLY loot from there is the xp drops (no gold, items)
Nightmare locks cannot be looted, must buy from Dormox (instant open)
You can use 61 gears in 12 man raid I believe. I almost did it in duo but my partner dced.

Lol. This is even worse. Thanks for the info by the way. You made everything clear to people who were still contemplating whether it's worth it to run this expansion or not.

Traosabara
07-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Congrats on being the first to cap. Did you use XP elixirs?

Oaciuare
07-08-2017, 07:33 AM
Congrats on being the first to cap. Did you use XP elixirs?

Thanks and yes, I spammed 30min 50% xp elixirs. Had 7 day xp elixir as well as 15% xp from adventurers kit

Azerothraven
07-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Were you able to look at the proc of the arcane weapons// their stats? Could you please share what is inside the insta open nightmare crates if u can see them?

Drannak
07-08-2017, 08:18 AM
C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!!

Tatman
07-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Ty for info!

Hope more ppl read that and decide for themselves whether this is worth it or not.

Archerios
07-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Congrats.That's a personal achievement.It would be wonderful if you could share the arcane weapon's​ proc.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Majin
07-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Congrats man!!

Can u share pics about set stat and there full description?

Aziiii
07-08-2017, 09:25 AM
ty for the thread and info
And also Fearrrrrrrr says ty :)

Justg
07-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Congrats!

/11noshifty

Oaciuare
07-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Congrats man!!

Can u share pics about set stat and there full description?

Set bonuses can be seen from consignment shop as i'm selling many nightmare set gears there.

Oaciuare
07-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Congrats.That's a personal achievement.It would be wonderful if you could share the arcane weapon's​ proc.

Arcane daggers: Chance to proc a shield abosrbing 2000 damage
Arcane staff: Chance to cause charm effect on an enemy
Arcane gun: Chance on causing damage to banish an enemy. If banish does not proc, additional 2000 damage will be dealt

I don't have arcane warrior items or rogue bow yet so can't conment on those.
Also I can't see contents of nightmare crate, can only see gears which I loot.

eclipserog
07-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Hi there! Congratulations on levelling so fast. I'm just wondering if the odds on the locked crates are good? You've looted so many so I hope they're!

Midievalmodel
07-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Wonderful guide. Greatly appreciate the information provided. One big concerning piece of info is that nightmare set bonus works in all maps and pvp. Won't be healthy for the game. This set will be so powerful that there won't be any possible way for progression of items in the game. No armor, helm. belt, ring or amulet released after this will ever compete with the nightmare set during this expansion. This will cause stagnation of the game again. Also will cause too much power difference between rich and poor players. Makes pvp and pve very lopsided.

Kakashis
07-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Ty for confirming everything that I speculated. 288k xp was right ony prediction of 285 and crazy times ahead if the sets work everywhere!

MasterP
07-08-2017, 12:16 PM
This is great and all of that.. Was this the point sts? For the extreme plat users to have a silly advantage of looting everything once they are at LvL - 66? This guy has already posted up over 300m worth of stuff on c.s how is that fair on the average plat user?

Drone
07-08-2017, 01:41 PM
This is great and all of that.. Was this the point sts? For the extreme plat users to have a silly advantage of looting everything once they are at LvL - 66? This guy has already posted up over 300m worth of stuff on c.s how is that fair on the average plat user?

It's good for bitnez bro

Feida12
07-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Ok Tell me if you agree

If you don't spend money on plat you don't get anything
If you do look what for advantages you get.

Its simple
Give and take
Dont give then dont take

Abuze
07-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Ok Tell me if you agree

If you don't spend money on plat you don't get anything
If you do look what for advantages you get.

Its simple
Give and take
Dont give then dont take

You can look at it that way sure. But the thing, using plat to get an advantage shouldn't give the plat users such a great advantage that it would take F2P players 24/7 grinding to keep up with the plat advantages.
Oke it's the start of expan I shouldn't be too salty. There have been some very big disappointments tho..same map same mobs.. At least when mausoleum was released there were brand new mobs with brand new abilities example aimshot from the undead archer and let us not forget our all time favourite curse from undead mage!
I feel like this expansion was just rushed, for all those who kept asking when expansion is repeatedly, hope that you guys are satisfied :)
Could've easily waited another few months and enjoyed a smaller event like gauntlet, or ursoth this way there would be even more time for devs to work on expansion but aye what's done is done, just something to keep in mind before whining about when expansion is :)

Teases
07-08-2017, 02:40 PM
honestly yaaaas leafal

Redjellydonut
07-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Congrats!

/11noshifty

So is it a glitch or thats how the Nightmare set is ment to work? Bonus even works inside pvp? Because if thats that case... what a Nightmare huhuhu

Att
07-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Congrats! 1 day and you have all the stuff :uncomfortableness: . Fun.

Exrayz
07-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Congratulations buddy 💯👌👍

Animesh 123
07-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Congrats ...just wanted to ask wat r the odds of getting arcane weapon or any mythic item from the nightmare chest

stricker20000
07-08-2017, 03:48 PM
That shows how useless this expansion is. No need to play it at all. Open crates for plat and done. Should've stayed 61.

runagain
07-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Congrats.. I can understand ppl want it that quick, but if u level this fast, is there any fun lol?

I seen the stats of the new set, I'm getting my doubts about lvling.. I'm also confused why Arcane Armor is gone in less than a season :/ it should be op :c

And set shouldn't work in PvP, that's ridiculous :x

TastyGoblin
07-08-2017, 05:53 PM
Very nice! :)

WilliamTheFighter
07-08-2017, 07:04 PM
nightmare set works in pvp so funny! Happy to see soon all clones at 66. .-.

#Clone expansion
Sorry for beeing salty

-Will

Mukegepeng
07-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Congrats.... How about the difficulty of the raid zone? Did u done it alone?

Bmlty
07-08-2017, 10:59 PM
What items do you need to craft this set? Is it more or the same ingredients as voice set?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Inu
07-09-2017, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the info and grats...

Oaciuare
07-09-2017, 07:18 AM
To all the players thinking nightmare set is overpowered -
Yes, it is overpowered in comparison to other levels.
In a month or so, no it won't be overpowered. By that time most players who have reached lv66 will be able to afford the set meaning it's all equal at 66. The nightmare set in theory does make players overpowered. However when put in practise it's not overpowered because all players will have similar stats.
And if you believe that nightmare set is too expensive for all players to buy, it can be farmed from 12 man raid dungeon so there's no excuse for those claiming that only plat players like myself will get it.

Ogianep
07-09-2017, 08:22 AM
$255!? Dude! That's almost 1 year worth of World of Warcraft! You could buy every last byte of content for Elder Scrolls Online for that kind of cheese.

ROFL.

runagain
07-09-2017, 11:14 AM
To all the players thinking nightmare set is overpowered -
Yes, it is overpowered in comparison to other levels.
In a month or so, no it won't be overpowered. By that time most players who have reached lv66 will be able to afford the set meaning it's all equal at 66. The nightmare set in theory does make players overpowered. However when put in practise it's not overpowered because all players will have similar stats.
And if you believe that nightmare set is too expensive for all players to buy, it can be farmed from 12 man raid dungeon so there's no excuse for those claiming that only plat players like myself will get it.
However it's stupid... The new set, it made Arcane Armor gone in less than a season.. gg for those who spend 15-30m on it

emkochiu
07-09-2017, 11:25 AM
However it's stupid... The new set, it made Arcane Armor gone in less than a season.. gg for those who spend 15-30m on it

Nightmare set is the nightmare for them hehe

Archerios
07-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Arcane gun or arcane staff is better?

Bmlty
07-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Arcane gun or arcane staff is better?

Arcane gun has banish proc if im not wrong

Kakashis
07-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Arcane gun has banish proc if im not wrong

From what I've gathered, it only banishes one mob at a time. So pve still Immo staff/flame

Feida12
07-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Leafal what are the odds of pulling nightmare set and arc weapons from the chests

Bug
07-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Congrats on lv 66 buddy! :)

Oaciuare
07-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Thanks to all who said congrats!

I'd like to add that atm (in my opinion) the arcane gun tops the arcane staff.
Also the arcane dagger is twice as good as the bow. I'd like to see bow get a nerf :)

Payed
07-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Thanks to all who said congrats!

I'd like to add that atm (in my opinion) the arcane gun tops the arcane staff.
Also the arcane dagger is twice as good as the bow. I'd like to see bow get a nerf :)

If the dagger is twice as good as the bow why would you want the bow to get nerfed o.o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowronn
07-11-2017, 10:28 PM

u cant say that, people spent 25m or more on crafting nekro, its 5m now and at a time it could be crafted for 1.8m too

Chrissam
07-11-2017, 11:04 PM
If the dagger is twice as good as the bow why would you want the bow to get nerfed o.o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao i was like Wth...