PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.4 List of Bugs

Whirlzap
10-17-2011, 09:55 PM
I found several, and will keep listing when I find more.

-Forest Haven's TUTORIAL for new characters has the old User Interface
-Smack-A-Lantern does damage with pink colors(I don't know if this is supposed to happen)
-When promoting a member into a Recruiter, it says, "Insert Name" is now an Officer instead of Recruiter.
-When fighting Smack-A-Lantern, you can accidentally get too close to the exit and be teleported away from the fight
-Shifty should have a rather "shop" function instead of randomly charging players
-Some NPCs do not give Trick/Treat Function, there is well over 50 NPCs that do, so quest is completable
-Invisible button that opens lower part of HUD IS STILL THERE!!!

Had a couple more, I'll post if I stumble upon them again.
Feel free to add to this.
Bugs and glitches, what you want to see changed, also.

Reddwing
10-17-2011, 10:38 PM
In forest haven i was running with a new character and not receiving kills (visibly) this was today and im not sure what to do. I get xp but no kill count :O

Technique
10-17-2011, 10:40 PM
The pink damage text is a crit hit when you have mana shield on.

Artemis
10-17-2011, 11:09 PM
I think its for iOS but the shifty skeleton guy, theres no option to bribe him to sneak you in.

Hahahahabirdy
10-17-2011, 11:27 PM
Guild invites don't appear on guild invitations screen.

pastrychef
10-18-2011, 04:00 AM
Cant get rid of the quest arrow on the lower left part of screen.

Gluttony
10-18-2011, 04:05 AM
@pastrychef Try disabling the option "show quest helper" on the second page of game options (iPhone).

pastrychef
10-18-2011, 04:52 AM
@pastrychef Try disabling the option "show quest helper" on the second page of game options (iPhone).

Not working on iPad.

WoundedEagle
10-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Force close PL. Double click home button, hold app down and then close.

-we

Futumsh
10-18-2011, 10:12 AM

There is no guild invitations screen anymore. A guild invite is a notification that you can use to accept it.

arischal
10-18-2011, 10:23 AM
No kills in nuris hallows

Futumsh
10-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Kill counting will be fixed in today's update.

trisha
10-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Glitch with the trick or treat quest with the blacksmith in ao!

Vegetaz
10-18-2011, 12:05 PM
There is no guild invitations screen anymore. A guild invite is a notification that you can use to accept it.

Err what happens if you had that notification off because I am sure many did not know that. How would access the invitations then?

Fyrce
10-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I was confused how to accept a guild invite...

Also came across an FH1 game that was cleared but still have a mob count of 9... was very confusing for the 3 level 2s there.

Diodge
10-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Its nothing big. but
white level 20 War Hammer... It dont show anything when you have it equipped.

Sxybabrz
10-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Don't know if this is posted anywhere else but i found this bug. I'm on Ios device (Ipad). Please note it only happens when on "Give" tab. Trade tab is working fine.

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/peckkanibz/9061685d.png

Whirlzap
10-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Well that's a lot of gltiches.
Gah, sorry for the wrong section postings, been working late the last few weeks.

Weak_Sauce
10-19-2011, 05:48 PM

Then if you have the guild notifications turned off how would you accept the invitation? I can't imagine them getting rid of the accept screen.

Also on my Droid incredible when I pull up my apps and choose pl it takes me to the pocket legends listing in the market. If I hit open from that page I then get to the login screen. I don't know if that's on my end or not, I've already uninstalled and reinstalled.

Vegetaz
10-20-2011, 10:06 AM
Then if you have the guild notifications turned off how would you accept the invitation? I can't imagine them getting rid of the accept screen.

Also on my Droid incredible when I pull up my apps and choose pl it takes me to the pocket legends listing in the market. If I hit open from that page I then get to the login screen. I don't know if that's on my end or not, I've already uninstalled and reinstalled.

Haha I asked the same question too. I think they should have the list there still to see all the guild invites.