PDA

View Full Version : I think Critical and dodge have become ridiculous.

Intous
07-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Before you read: this isn't a nerf rogue thread, this is positive feedback.
I'm pretty sure everybody knows what I'm talking about, rogues' critical and dodge have become so high that it's ridiculous, this is due to the normal scaling and because their dex has gone way past 1k, I think this should be reconsidered before everyone caps, having a +100% dodge may seem normal, but it's not I mean it's already past 100%..
The best solution would be setting a maximum, like 75% or 70%.
Or change how dodge scales, but this might affect low levels aswell so this solution is not advised.
And about crit, having 80% or 90% crit is basically hax, so crit should also have a maximum...
P.s: please no drama,this is positive feedback and something important for the in-game mechanics, not a senseless "nerf rogue" thread.

runagain
07-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Before you read: this isn't a nerf rogue thread, this is positive feedback.
I'm pretty sure everybody knows what I'm talking about, rogues' critical and dodge have become so high that it's ridiculous, this is due to the normal scaling and because their dex has gone way past 1k, I think this should be reconsidered before everyone caps, having a +100% dodge may seem normal, but it's not I mean it's already past 100%..
The best solution would be setting a maximum, like 75% or 70%.
Or change how dodge scales, but this might affect low levels aswell so this solution is not advised.
And about crit, having 80% or 90% crit is basically hax, so crit should also have a maximum...
P.s: please no drama,this is positive feedback and something important for the in-game mechanics, not a senseless "nerf rogue" thread.
Whether u have 50 Dodge or 1.5k Dodge it doesn't matter, in games such as this Dodge is scaled to a max, if ur Dodge was 100% u should Dodge every since auto attack in PvP and Pve, just not the redzones in PvE and the skills in PvP. But it's not like this because Dodge is scaled to a max. So is crit.

For example crit is made in sections, like 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50.. if u have 49.99 crit it will count as 45. (I can might be wrong tho, but someone explained me like this in the past).

Eventually it's all stats which are as good as useless.

Zulgath
07-08-2017, 05:51 PM
It is nerf rogue thread lol.

You Mad Or Nah
07-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Dev has to explain this.. They shouldn't let us figure it by ourselves. #Dumb

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Majin
07-09-2017, 12:59 AM
(-_- ) nerf intous..

/11punches to thread

extrapayah
07-09-2017, 02:34 AM
agree on this, a stat that is a probability should be kept as probability, as for how it should be solved, i have a different opinion, i think to change how crit / dodge scale with level and attribute points (not only dex) will be a better long term solution.

Intous
07-09-2017, 05:18 AM
agree on this, a stat that is a probability should be kept as probability, as for how it should be solved, i have a different opinion, i think to change how crit / dodge scale with level and attribute points (not only dex) will be a better long term solution.
Yeah Dodge and critical are probabilities, they shouldn't be beyond 75%, let alone 100%...
I think changing how crit and dodge scales with level will affect low levels as well, but it'll be the best solution.

Lawpvp
07-09-2017, 07:44 AM

Yeah Dodge and critical are probabilities, they shouldn't be beyond 75%, let alone 100%...
I think changing how crit and dodge scales with level will affect low levels as well, but it'll be the best solution.

So you guys think low lvl rogues should get shafted just because of your personal problems at endgame? Nah, have fun getting farmed by rogues

Intous
07-09-2017, 08:41 AM
So you guys think low lvl rogues should get shafted just because of your personal problems at endgame? Nah, have fun getting farmed by rogues
Let me guess? You're a rogue twinking in low levels and this thread may touch your comfortability farming newbies.
I tried to avoid drama by asking to keep this thread clean, but I guess drama queens are gonna be drama queens...
And if you could read what I posted in the beginning I said that setting a maximum for dodge is not going to affect low levels and it's the best solution.
And I'm just a casual player playing PvE and it's been a year since I went to PvP and I'm just worried about this game's mechanics, but some ppl really need to start drama...

Yolomo
07-09-2017, 09:31 AM

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Lawpvp
07-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Let me guess? You're a rogue twinking in low levels and this thread may touch your comfortability farming newbies.
I tried to avoid drama by asking to keep this thread clean, but I guess drama queens are gonna be drama queens...
And if you could read what I posted in the beginning I said that setting a maximum for dodge is not going to affect low levels and it's the best solution.
And I'm just a casual player playing PvE and it's been a year since I went to PvP and I'm just worried about this game's mechanics, but some ppl really need to start drama...

actually you said changing how dodge and crit scales with levels is the best solution, and u even stated that it will affect low levels. So how about instead of trying to twist your words to make this seem like anything other than a nerf rogue thread, u work on getting better at fighting rogues ok?

and yes I am a twink rogue. And Twink rogues were also devastated in the past when rogue armor was nerfed. and why was this? cuz people like you were complaining that ENDGAME rogues had too much armor. As a result, TWINK rogues got shafted and clashes consisted mostly of 3 tank 2 mage for months. I even had to buy an mm egg back then(this was before pet combo) just so i could use my rogue again without being absurdly squishy. So instead of assuming im trying to protect my "comfortability farming newbies", how about you consider the fact that your simply trying to prevent yourself from being "comfortably farmed" by rogues. noob.

Mallouu
07-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Keep in mind I'm not an english speaker but not advised and best option is the opposite no?

Lawpvp
07-10-2017, 04:59 PM

Keep in mind I'm not an english speaker but not advised and best option is the opposite no?

there u go its bolded now

Nea
07-11-2017, 04:54 PM
When Rogues become Tank Cannons with that 100% Dodge (or even more) + Armor + a HUGE amount of Damage. Nerf will be needed or you are going to play against Rogues all the time. This game is not about your class, it's about 3 classes. Instead of coming to this forum and calling people "noobs", get yourself some skills and beat any Rogue with 100% Dodge + 3k Damage + their insane Critical % + more mana, the game or your skills won't let you do it bcoz Rogues are broken and the reason is your previous crying threads about nerf other classes.

Zulgath
07-11-2017, 05:16 PM
When Rogues become Tank Cannons with that 100% Dodge (or even more) + Armor + a HUGE amount of Damage. Nerf will be needed or you are going to play against Rogues all the time. This game is not about your class, it's about 3 classes. Instead of coming to this forum and calling people "noobs", get yourself some skills and beat any Rogue with 100% Dodge + 3k Damage + their insane Critical % + more mana, the game or your skills won't let you do it bcoz Rogues are broken and the reason is your previous crying threads about nerf other classes.
3k dmg hmm seems like you are talking about endgame in which DODGE IS USELESS

Lawpvp
07-11-2017, 05:16 PM

I dont play endgame so these arent my problems. Clearly you havent read all the posts so i will excuse your ignorance. I am opposing changing how crit and dodge scales because this will affect low lvls aswell where a nerf is not needed. And i dont make threads to nerf other classes as u say. Ur entire post was a failure, learn to read for next time

Bmlty
07-11-2017, 06:31 PM
I dont play endgame so these arent my problems. Clearly you havent read all the posts so i will excuse your ignorance. I am opposing changing how crit and dodge scales because this will affect low lvls aswell where a nerf is not needed. And i dont make threads to nerf other classes as u say. Ur entire post was a failure, learn to read for next time
Endgame is obviously more popular than a twink bracket. So if a nerf is needed at endgame im sure Sts will pick endgame over whatever is left of twink levels

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
07-11-2017, 06:37 PM
low lvl twink dead just empty servers are what are left of it lol

Lawpvp
07-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Endgame is obviously more popular than a twink bracket. So if a nerf is needed at endgame im sure Sts will pick endgame over whatever is left of twink levels

low lvl twink dead just empty servers are what are left of it lol

and this is justification to screw over certian players in favor of others. Real nice community members u guys are. cancel that. More than easy enough to find a solution without touching low levels. I guess people are too narrowminded to consider that.

Bmlty
07-11-2017, 07:41 PM
and this is justification to screw over certian players in favor of others. Real nice community members u guys are. cancel that. More than easy enough to find a solution without touching low levels. I guess people are too narrowminded to consider that.
End game rog pvp is what is screwed over. That's why you went to down to twink lvl because you know this

You Mad Or Nah
07-11-2017, 07:56 PM
I didn't screw low lvl twink? U know what did? Adding para gems to the game

Donquixoth
07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
I didn't screw low lvl twink? U know what did? Adding para gems to the game

Paracelsus stone wasn't that bad, stacking that gem only add damage but less survivability. Pet animancy and awakening more worse than it.

Lawpvp
07-11-2017, 08:27 PM
End game rog pvp is what is screwed over. That's why you went to down to twink lvl because you know this

except ive been playing twinks for years. lmao i love when people make assumptions that are just dead wrong.

You Mad Or Nah
07-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Paracelsus stone wasn't that bad, stacking that gem only add damage but less survivability. Pet animancy and awakening more worse than it.
No no ..awakening or pet slotting didn't affect it because ANYONE is able to slot or awakening their items. If u don't know para gear for lvl low lvs is extremely rare depending on the brackets and whoever does have it has a huge advantage over other low twinkers that's why those brackets are pretty much dead or full with the same 1-4 ppl and those ppl are considered "pros" how sad
:/

Lawpvp
07-11-2017, 08:55 PM
No no ..awakening or pet slotting didn't affect it because ANYONE is able to slot or awakening their items. If u don't know para gear for lvl low lvs is extremely rare depending on the brackets and whoever does have it has a huge advantage over other low twinkers that's why those brackets are pretty much dead or full with the same 1-4 ppl and those ppl are considered "pros" how sad

this is just plain wrong. Clearly u didnt spend much time twinking. Para items were everywhere and easy to come by.

You Mad Or Nah
07-11-2017, 09:01 PM
this is just plain wrong. Clearly u didnt spend much time twinking. Para items were everywhere and easy to come by.
Sure bud if you say so

Lawpvp
07-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Sure bud if you say so

i am sure, cuz i was there. doesnt matter if i say so or not cuz its a fact.

Donquixoth
07-11-2017, 11:13 PM

The reason peoples leave from low bracket is because they hardly kill each other. Clash almost last forever because of the defensive attributes override damage. Items with paraselsus stone weren't expensive at that moment, because a lot of peoples loot the gem at least one for completing platinum tier.

shadowronn
07-12-2017, 01:12 AM

i can say u have no idea about twink, para was all fine, it added more dmg and was available and helped kill faster but armour awakens+mm+diamond jewels on tanks in lvl 7 brackets destroyed it all, it was impossible to kill mages with a lotta armour or even tanks.
but thats what sts intended for the twinks cuz if they knew twink was dying, they wud stop armour awakens on weapon only and not continue with belts and rings

Xinghvn
07-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Sts shouldn't pick endgame over twinks just cause its active. I know they want to focus on endgame but at least balance out each class across all brackets before focusing on a particular level. I just hope that if any adjustment is made on a particular bracket, its not going to effect (at least not that much) on other levels.

Bug
07-12-2017, 05:07 AM
You'll be fine. :wink:

Bruh
07-12-2017, 07:18 AM
This is just another topic where players like me and other twinks are not waiting for too much negativity too many ideas without the fact that it's just getting worse to complain about an excessive crit and dodge because you're an endgamer, you leave rogues/twinks alone.

The most stupid thing I've ever read because endgame is popular it should get more attention than twinks? Sorry, but some people apparently walk with a shelf in front of their eyes, are we not players? We twinks are just players who focus on PvP and a good balance mostly "fun" and at the moment there is a good balance on low lvl "between classes"

Now to those who think that para gems has ruined low lvl apparently you have played little because para is not very difficult if you think there is an elite group think of people with the most armor awakenings, belts "since they have the most golds, but not the most skills in my knowledge" you're far away with your thought may play more as twink if you do not know yet, think of players without para gears who can beat players with para "and they do it easily in clash" because they do exist!