PDA

View Full Version : Change the Halloween names to 2011?

darkfussion
10-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Can STS please change the names of the tradable Halloween drops this year?
For example change name to this
Fendish haunted doll 2011
Eerie haunted doll 2011

This would keep the value of the old tradables and still let the new players have the same items...

If it isn't already to late to distinguish old from new please I'm begging you :(

SUPAPRODIGY
10-17-2011, 11:40 PM
i agree with this =)

Slush
10-18-2011, 12:57 AM
Maybe they should have just made new items...

Gracious
10-18-2011, 01:11 AM
Definitely should have just made new items....

darkfussion
10-18-2011, 01:48 AM
You don't know how much i agree with you on that. :( i am trying to ask for this only because new items is out of the question

Fyrce
10-18-2011, 06:33 AM
I think there's a "flat earth" mentality with the development people here. Because it would have been very simple to change up an existing campaign a little bit and its drops a little bit, such as just a name change. Or a color change. It does not have to be anything complicated.

However, it was NOT done. I usually take that to mean there's something else going on. When doing (A) is no work but would get lots of complaints but option (B) is barely any more effort and would get no complaints. So I think there's something more than just old versus new items, more than just a storyline, more than just a world's history.

I guess...

WoundedEagle
10-18-2011, 06:35 AM
At least we won't get do-overs in SL. Or will we? Just kidding...

RedRyder
10-18-2011, 07:02 AM
Excellent idea my friend. Thats the most viable solution.

Besides the drops and campaign levels, I'm quite content with the quest vanities, which we've all have to admit are pretty sweet. The client update was full of win too, with the hint of pets, vanity armors and weapons finally being given :)

Yvonnel
10-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Can STS please change the names of the tradable Halloween drops this year?
For example change name to this
Fendish haunted doll 2011
Eerie haunted doll 2011

This would keep the value of the old tradables and still let the new players have the same items...

If it isn't already to late to distinguish old from new please I'm begging you :(

This is actually a very good suggestion. And to the OP, thanks for being polite and considerate with your post and offering such an elegant solution.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Conradin
10-18-2011, 08:02 AM
agreed! This needz to happen.