PDA

View Full Version : Rogue arcane daggers lv66 doubt. WTH..!!

Ocanaasibe
07-09-2017, 04:07 AM
So, when i was looking at the procs rogue daggers said they create a shield which ignores upto 2k incoming damage. So, warriors can't deal 2k point of damage in an instant so does this rogue shield have a duration like 1 sec,2sec or it wont go down until youbhave dealt 2k damage. If thats the case RIP warriors.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Majin
07-09-2017, 06:22 AM
Warrior's basic damage on light clay is 1.4k.. with new arc weps it will cross 2k damage..
So warrior's will break that shield in just one single basic attack..
Daggers r weak to be arcane

runagain
07-09-2017, 06:25 AM
It happens

It's the same as u can use this set in all maps. This will actually give u the opportunity to one combo a boss in arena.. wew gg lmao.. meh again this increase of such stats fvked up the game balance. It shouldn't get buffed this much.

Ocanaasibe
07-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Warrior's basic damage on light clay is 1.4k.. with new arc weps it will cross 2k damage..
So warrior's will break that shield in just one single basic attack..
Daggers r weak to be arcane
Every sec counts and rogues will have OP damage too ..still hope it is balanced

Ocanaasibe
07-09-2017, 08:14 AM
It happens

It's the same as u can use this set in all maps. This will actually give u the opportunity to one combo a boss in arena.. wew gg lmao.. meh again this increase of such stats fvked up the game balance. It shouldn't get buffed this much.
Ikr bro

Majin
07-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Every sec counts and rogues will have OP damage too ..still hope it is balanced

Lel bro rouge means OP damage.. else it will be called human mage or lady warrior with glass heels ��

sdmanlapig
07-09-2017, 03:14 PM
So, when i was looking at the procs rogue daggers said they create a shield which ignores upto 2k incoming damage. So, warriors can't deal 2k point of damage in an instant so does this rogue shield have a duration like 1 sec,2sec or it wont go down until youbhave dealt 2k damage. If thats the case RIP warriors.

Check the proc of lvl 66 arcane gun i think it is balance tho the lvl 66 gun proc rivals lvl 66 arc dagger proc idk just an opinion.
And warriors? Why warriors why not mage?

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

Kakashis
07-09-2017, 06:26 PM
All I know is that crits in elite are much higher and you'll still die with that shield on. Glowstick and nekro shield still better in pve

Quonabebi
07-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Runagain i agree this increase of stats is ruining any balance in this game