PDA

View Full Version : [Help]Returning player after a long time

Shrexxxk
07-10-2017, 02:13 AM
I came back after 3-4 years and I'm kinda broke/poor.I can't even find a good party nowadays, KM,WT,KT are all empty.
I'm lvl40 and gaining xp/farming gold is very hard. I would be very grateful if someone could help me give some gold or lepre amulet :unconscious:

Thanks,

intizamfamily888
07-10-2017, 03:37 AM
Unfortunatly u missed out the gold years of AL. Lvl 61 cap gave us a good way to get gold, but since lvl 66 has arrived, the best thing for you to do now is to lvl to the max lvl and then start farming like everybody in the endgame maps

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

xHanz
07-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Plus no one gives gold for free Boi

Fyrce
07-10-2017, 06:00 AM
why are you leveling in km/kt/wt? xp is much better in zones, especially the xp,dailies in kraag, dead city, kraken, nordr and shuyal. all the main quests also give lots of xp. quest xp is also affected by xp equips, pets and elixirs. do your quests. you should be in chancel/glintstone/underhul in no time.

Shrexxxk
07-10-2017, 06:26 AM
why are you leveling in km/kt/wt? xp is much better in zones, especially the xp,dailies in kraag, dead city, kraken, nordr and shuyal. all the main quests also give lots of xp. quest xp is also affected by xp equips, pets and elixirs. do your quests. you should be in chancel/glintstone/underhul in no time.

bcuz thats what we used to do 3 yrs ago. I don't know chancel,glinstone....etc