PDA

View Full Version : A step in the right dierction!!!

Izbar
07-03-2010, 12:24 AM
I dont know if its entended i dont know if its shunned but what people that i am running with are calling the "Train" IS AMAZING!!!!! Running with 130 lil green blue and red dudes chasing me all the way to Anubis is so freaking sweet I had to go to the dentist and get 130 cavaties removed. It for me at least added that lil extra something that was missing from the game. Now instead of mindlessly spamming diff attacks and drinking a pot im hauling a** with another mage and three bears healing my face off and casting armor buffs rezzing and doing the screen shot dance all the way to pinks. Its the first time i have felt like a true healer. Like i say i dont know if its entended or even how long it will be doable but its hard challenging and a crap ton of fun. Hats of to the Dev team for this one and may there be many more to come. Just my thoughts.

Neurion
07-03-2010, 12:39 AM
I doubt that this play style was intended by the devs, but yeah this is the most exciting game "mode" I've played in PL :P

Also, since it's related: to Plasma Pyramid farmers (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4006-Please-lock-your-game-if-you-will-farm-Plasma-Pyramid)

Samhayne
07-03-2010, 02:33 PM
LOL, That's too funny. Anyone have any movies of this? If not, take one :)

King Richie
07-03-2010, 02:35 PM
i have a video of the train il upload it soon ... its hella laggy !

Banned
07-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Richie, we should try that.

bmc85uk
07-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Unintentionally hilarious, hell yeah.

I just wish healers were needed a bit more in general other than as train conductors :-p