PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia

Sheugokin
07-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Hi guys! As some may recognize, I haven't been on PL all that much. Between hours spent in lab for my internship and my other job giving college tours of Princeton, I have very little time to play PL unfortunately. However, we can still reminisce in the past. Recall any of your favorite moments: the more specific the better. Try to stray away from a broad category such as 5v5 PvP or Sewers cap, etc.

I'll start off. I started playing PL July 2011 but never capped because I was quite inexperienced with gaming in general. So my favorite moment was when I capped at BSM.

My second favorite moment was when I when I farmed a Green Dragon Set and started my PvP career. Soon after, I joined Rated M. RM forever in my heart <3

bountyghost
07-10-2017, 06:07 PM
My favorite moments were Mt.Fang cap where I met Bitslap and Krocant, 2 people who taught me how to pvp and CTF (also were the nicest and coolest people I've met). And also 71 and 76 cap because pvp was always active and where I met Alvin.

Daueden
07-10-2017, 07:40 PM
The best times in the game for me was competitive ctf matches, whenever you join a ctf game and see that you joined a good team and you are about to vs another solid team, makes you perform your best in hopes that you will be the one who wins.

Another good moment was when I decided I'd try and join a pvp guild and was accepted into Rated M. Spent along time in a guild with a few friends who ended up either quitting or joining bigger guilds, I finally decided to join a pvp guild to improve as a player.

But all in all long 5v5 ctf games were my favorite thing to do in the game, and I am hoping that we will be able to do some again this cap, I think the last 5v5 ctf game I played was during the 77 cap and that was like 3 years ago.

Congeniality
07-10-2017, 08:08 PM
When Wolfwingz raged out cause he couldn't beat me 1v1

Sheugokin
07-11-2017, 08:34 AM
When Wolfwingz raged out cause he couldn't beat me 1v1

Smack 'em Walie

The best times in the game for me was competitive ctf matches, whenever you join a ctf game and see that you joined a good team and you are about to vs another solid team, makes you perform your best in hopes that you will be the one who wins.

Another good moment was when I decided I'd try and join a pvp guild and was accepted into Rated M. Spent along time in a guild with a few friends who ended up either quitting or joining bigger guilds, I finally decided to join a pvp guild to improve as a player.

But all in all long 5v5 ctf games were my favorite thing to do in the game, and I am hoping that we will be able to do some again this cap, I think the last 5v5 ctf game I played was during the 77 cap and that was like 3 years ago.

Yeah I agree with a lot of things you said. I played a 5v5 pretty recently, but it was no where as competitive as before. R.I.P. RM :(

My favorite moments were Mt.Fang cap where I met Bitslap and Krocant, 2 people who taught me how to pvp and CTF (also were the nicest and coolest people I've met). And also 71 and 76 cap because pvp was always active and where I met Alvin.

OMG, Alvin was a god. One of the nicest and best mages out there. Actually, he was good in each and every class. IIAlvinII. His mage build helped me improve.

Waug
07-11-2017, 12:12 PM
I miss cloudwater, but also happy that cloud gone FULLTIME Netflix.

Sheugokin
07-12-2017, 07:49 AM
I miss cloudwater, but also happy that cloud gone FULLTIME Netflix.

? What does "gone FULLTIME Netflix" mean?

Waug
07-12-2017, 10:42 AM
? What does "gone FULLTIME Netflix" mean?

That's abstract part, not meant to get exact meaning but one big hint can be like this - back then it was part time pl part time netflix, hopefully it didn't add up the confusion.

3pc
07-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Farming everyone every capping and knowing im the best

Waug
07-12-2017, 10:58 AM

"and then I wake up" - the forgotten part.

IGIVENOMERCY
07-12-2017, 11:48 AM
I'd say my most memorable moments were:

Capping at level 50, and finally getting to equip my Sunblessed Bow of the Void that I'd saved up for so long for (when 50K was a lot for me and the bow was worth 50K). Finally equipping my void set was incredible too.

Trying to reach the sewer cap (missed it by 5K XP and one week), playing with ArgoTheWicked, and HeavenlyAnjel.

When I finally purchased a customized set! I still believe the customized set is the most gorgeous set ever released, trying to craft my own at the moment. (Anyone with recipes for it add me! IGN: Lumoria)

I've been on PL for a long time and it's probably my favourite game. I've taken many year long breaks but I always manage to come back to it, though it is sad to see players leave.

Cheers.

Congeniality
07-13-2017, 06:58 AM
"and then i wake up" - the forgotten part.

lol xdddddddddddddddddddd

Burningdex
07-14-2017, 12:35 AM
Hope college is treating you well, Sheu.

My fondest memories of this game include: meeting my amazing friends, staying up late grinding levels, the sparkles from the 55 sets and the old tutorial.

Iheybeautiful
07-14-2017, 06:01 AM
Has to be L56 PvP. Yeah at first everyone rushed me, but that was the best part. I learnt so much from people teaming me, but it didn't matter because it was just fun and so, so alive. People rushing me made me get good, and gain a tiny little bit of respect, and make some friends, and for all that, I am grateful. I hope I can relive that experience.
I still laugh when I think the person who rushed me the most ( Sneaky ) became one of my best friends in PL.

Reunegade
07-14-2017, 09:30 AM
level 1 cap when i was founder in 2007

3pc
07-14-2017, 09:33 AM

Wow mad cuz your trash at every cap

Blyzzor
07-14-2017, 10:50 AM

Just shut your mouth nobody wants to hear your nonsense insults and trash talking. Continuously ingame and now here.

Waug
07-14-2017, 11:21 AM

"and then I wake up"
Nobody said, I miss sleepy days yet!!! Anybody?

The Happiness
07-15-2017, 02:01 AM
One of my favourite moments was capping my bear, mage and bird at 56. The atmosphere in game was amazing. There were some fantastic people around and it was just a very fun time to be playing.

Another favourite would be being GM of Eclipse guild in its hey day. It was a lot of work, took a lot of time but I loved every second. Lovely people.

Thirdly, would be coming 33rd in the race for the fossilized dragon egg at 76 cap. Pulling an all-nighter with friends from Eclipse. Fun times.

But far and above all these my best moments have been the times I have had with friends in game. Amazing friends that have become real life friends, some I still talk to every day. Thank you pl.

Burningdex
07-15-2017, 07:23 AM
One of my favourite moments was capping my bear, mage and bird at 56. The atmosphere in game was amazing. There were some fantastic people around and it was just a very fun time to be playing.

Another favourite would be being GM of Eclipse guild in its hey day. It was a lot of work, took a lot of time but I loved every second. Lovely people.

Thirdly, would be coming 33rd in the race for the fossilized dragon egg at 76 cap. Pulling an all-nighter with friends from Eclipse. Fun times.

But far and above all these my best moments have been the times I have had with friends in game. Amazing friends that have become real life friends, some I still talk to every day. Thank you pl.

Made me smile, no wonder you're "The Happiness"!

SillyJuan
07-15-2017, 09:43 PM
Probably never had a specific favorite moment, I did have have favorites times. And that was the pre-forgotten bow/ OP gear era. Those days where all I did was play level 35 pvp for hours on end will not be forgotten like the the forgotten weapons. Another memorable moment was when I had capped to 71 (Was so close to 66 though) and recent one was one when I purchased COP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congeniality
07-16-2017, 08:08 AM
Probably never had a specific favorite moment, I did have have favorites times. And that was the pre-forgotten bow/ OP gear era. Those days where all I did was play level 35 pvp for hours on end will not be forgotten like the the forgotten weapons. Another memorable moment was when I had capped to 71 (Was so close to 66 though) and recent one was one when I purchased COP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a solid answer

Sheugokin
07-16-2017, 09:06 AM
Wow, I appreciate all of you guys' inputs. It's never too late to make new friends, so if I don't know you, please don't be a stranger and say hi. I'll try to be IG a little more often :)

humiiii
07-16-2017, 09:34 AM
I just miss my dad

Waug
07-16-2017, 12:22 PM

That's the spirit :-)