PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Doody Partner Roonies!!!

Aiza Talzin
10-18-2011, 05:11 AM
After a long time away from the MMORPG Realm, I have decided to return but not to the same old ones that are already out there. I had never heard of pocket legends until I did a google search for fun Ipad games and well... it did not lie. This game is really addictive but more importantly... it is fun.

It is a pleasure to see you all and I hope there are some people out there whom can help me keep the fun going!

Trollee
10-18-2011, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the forums!
In case your not already aware... You have started playing PL at a very special time: Halloween!
The event lasts until November 1st and until then there are exclusive quests and items that will be discontinued after the event is over. A similar sort of thing happens during Christmas time.
If you have any questions about the game feel free to ask. Although, it's likely you will find all the answers you need on the forums.

Good luck!

Fatpigwarrior
10-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Ned Flanders?!

Lol JK
Welcome to the forums and the game!
Add fatpigwarrior in game and I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Ghastly
10-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Hey bro. Welcome to the forums. You'll get alot of warm welcomes here! People are fun (or most of them are anyway) and the game is fun!

Aiza Talzin
10-18-2011, 07:25 AM
@ Trollee: Thank you kindly for the welcomes. I peeked around the Halloween stuff already but I did not see much that I might enjoy. For now my main focus is on leveling up as quickly as possible by means of the main quests, ect.

@ FatPigWarrior: Thank you as well. I did add you on the game. My SN is the same IG as it is here. You're the only one so far to know where I got the title from. Kudos to you, good sir!

@ Ghastly: Thank you. It has been enjoyable reading through possible guides, ect as well as to see how nice everyone is to each other.

Roc
10-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Super duper welcome to the forums ;) You've officially entered the land of Awesomeness where people are awesome and play an awesome game :redface:

Diaxos
10-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Add Me! Diaxos & welcomes!!:o

Aiza Talzin
10-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I added both fatpigwarrior and diaxos to my friends list, so thank you both.

Right now Im just trying to get the hang of the game. I am learning pretty fast that grinding on my own as a INT only Enchantress is next to impossible. lol. I'm having to rely on the strength of so many bears so thanks to those who've acted as my battering ram (in case anyone i've roamed with happens across this thread).

ThePvpTwink
10-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the forums and PL!!! :D

Aiza Talzin
10-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Thank you all!

Im progressing slowly =S lol

Naonagotek
10-21-2011, 03:50 PM
tell me when u get to the 45< i need a lvling partner