PDA

View Full Version : 2v1 / 1v1 practice for lvl lvls 14-18

Lawpvp
07-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Looking for lvl 14-18 who want to play some pvp. Twinks have been hurting lately due to the increased discrepancy between maxed and non maxed players due to awakenings/pet combo/locations. This is worse than back when sam was 20m because you could still make a good twink with a legendary pet. And when arcanes only cost 2-5m and lets like singe/toor/maridos were viable for a twink and you could get pretty good gear on a decent budget. Now you cant.

I personally have had a maxed twink in the past and am getting close to that again with over 1300 armor onmy rogue but I just want to pvp with people and use it. I spent so much gold and often dont have anyone to play with.

I realize 14 is probably still active and I know there are a good amount of players lvl 16-18 but we maybe just arent on at the same time.

Add me at ign Mstm if u want to fight 1v1 lvls 16-18 or 2v1 for lvls 14-15.

Lets get some kills and deaths who cares bout kdr. All about tryin new combos and when to use what powers. maybe even use ctf for once :D

Again ign mstm bye

CouchPass
07-13-2017, 08:40 AM
It's sad that pvp at twinks is so dead that people have to advertise on forums to "schedule" a fight. I remember when i used to join 4v5 Ctf rooms, and even if you started a new room, it would fill up in a minute :).

best of luck finding people, i would try 41-43, heard people are there too.

Lawpvp
07-13-2017, 09:41 AM
It's sad that pvp at twinks is so dead that people have to advertise on forums to "schedule" a fight. I remember when i used to join 4v5 Ctf rooms, and even if you started a new room, it would fill up in a minute :).

best of luck finding people, i would try 41-43, heard people are there too.

Yah and this new pet is basicly the last straw for me. Im goin 43 now. 1800 armor on a lvl 16 rogue is the stupidest thing ive ever heard

Lethoiun
07-13-2017, 12:42 PM
This is why I retired my mage with warmonger at 18... Pvp just died for me and I missed the old days
I keep trying to come back at different lvl and classes but it's so unbalanced so I've given up