PDA

View Full Version : Save your pinks!!!!!

Paar
10-18-2011, 07:13 AM
If you sell now your only gonna get 50-60k and thats for a lvl 20 , Lvl 60s Are about 10k! If your patient enough save them for after because, Everyones trying to sell them now and people are buying them but, If you wait till after halloween you'll get Waaaaaay Mooooooore Gooooooold! Thank You(:

Roc
10-18-2011, 07:39 AM
People want to make the monies for that immediate satisfaction :greedy_dollars: but indeed you are correct in reminding them to be patient :cat:

iGman
10-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Lol ya, I'm going to save them now thanks. I sold 2 lvl 60 chunkers for 47000. Probably wasn't the best idea....:fatigue:

Riccits
10-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Lol ya, I'm going to save them now thanks. I sold 2 lvl 60 chunkers for 47000. Probably wasn't the best idea....:fatigue:

why? at end of next week with 47k u can buy a bunch of em

Riccits
10-18-2011, 08:05 AM
If you sell now your only gonna get 50-60k and thats for a lvl 20 , Lvl 60s Are about 10k! If your patient enough save them for after because, Everyones trying to sell them now and people are buying them but, If you wait till after halloween you'll get Waaaaaay Mooooooore Gooooooold! Thank You(:

well for the winter pinks level 50 they sold about 10-20k during festival. since summer they didnt go up much more than 50k...

i expect this for lvl 20 and 60 of the actual event too... :crushed:

RedRyder
10-18-2011, 08:59 AM
there'd be no point at all. there are so many going around that it wont make much difference. theyll probably never go up anymore than they have, especially given the pattern sts seems to be taking with holiday events, we'll be getting a chance at the same items next year :(

why? at end of next week with 47k u can buy a bunch of em

and then theres that too. if you truly believe that these items will someday hold any value, just do this and youll have plenty for yourself. just last night at about 1am i put up and sold a 25 pink doll and it sold for 80k. a few hours later when i woke up for school at 6am, they were already down to around 20k.

Subscriber
10-18-2011, 09:51 AM
I have high doubts for these low level pinks raising in prices since everybody knows how to farm now and is just whoring the hell out of them like me. :)

Skeletonlord
10-18-2011, 12:24 PM
i recieved a pumpkin chunker pink in a run first day of halloween and was told it will be worth a lot after Halloween. so i am going to save it

JulsAngel
10-18-2011, 12:32 PM

Come on igman, u should've known that :tongue:

Patricks
10-18-2011, 04:19 PM
My advice would be to sell! There's like two weeks worth of this event to go so the Halloween pinks will be worth very little by then cuz they are so easy to farm. I know there are some merchants out there buying up these scaled drops as well, which I think is crazy. The nonpinks are worthless yet merchants are stockpiling them lol. Usually when i list like 6 or 7 of the same thing, one person buys all of them.
Sell all your Halloween stuff as quickly as possible. Start keeping what u want towards the end of the event.

Bunnyshoota
10-18-2011, 04:21 PM
I actually have no intention to merchant any pink drops that I will get in the future. Just possessing them makes me happy :)

Ixillicus
10-18-2011, 04:32 PM
I think that its hard to predict. With everyone so focussed on farming them and keeping in mind the long term value, they might not have as much value this year. There are many more players, and much more farming, and while many will quit, I think the amount in circulation will be so high that it might not achieve those peak prices.

JaytB
10-18-2011, 04:37 PM
What if... Devs decide to release a patch with hostable rooms that can pw protected... And a NERF O.o

Pinks that are dropping like they're free, could suddenly become very hard to get, especially in this short timeframe. And then there are a lot of people holding on to their stuff, who potentially quit any given time, making all that stuff go lost. 1 year is a long time in any MMO. A lot of things can happen. These items might very well become very rare within that time.

Another thing is, that there's not really loads of gold to be made now anyway, so why no hold of until they could be actually worth selling?

I'm not saying selling or keeping now is good or bad, I'm just trying to point out there are always different views on a subject :)

Elyseon
10-18-2011, 04:44 PM
U realize that since u told everyone that now will reduce the price...

IceCoffie
10-18-2011, 04:48 PM
yeah they will go up but not even as close as they were last year. Becuase there are so mamy more people playing pl than last year.And also people know that there worth alot so almost everyone is farming that lvl like crazy.

Spekticle
10-18-2011, 08:48 PM

Shhhh you were not supposed to tell anyone!

Jokes!

This is very true hold on then sell.

Whirlzap
10-18-2011, 10:19 PM
I would SELL and farm as much as I can before prices dropped.
Then I would keep and store until the items become rare again.

mugen
10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
I wish we still had the players online counter when we first logged. I think the most I saw online last year at Halloween was like 5k.
Gotta be way more this year.
On topic :) it will mos def be interesting to see how the prices will change In the months after the event. Personally I'm holding a few sets and selling extras now.

Riccits
10-19-2011, 01:18 AM
iam afraid of any nerfs too. so i keep 90% of all i get. not big loss anyway atm