PDA

View Full Version : SL? halloween scaled drops? pink? vanity?

Kakatoa91
10-18-2011, 07:28 AM
I dont know how sts is going to do in SL for halloween event.
Scaled drops too I guess? If they do same kind of event.

In PL got twinks at 10, 20, 30,... mains at 51 and 60.
But in SL got no twinks prepared, since theres nothing to twink like ultra good items in pve or plat at low lvl or pvp atm...
But I might prepare some as soon we know more about possible drops.

We can assume there will be some pinkies, probably scaled and really rare.
But I suppose if they introduce more pinkies, theyll have to increase the drop rate a bit in SL. Have only 1 drop pink since it was release here sadly.
So if there were sets... imagine the pain to hunt lol.

Maybe theyll do something different. Or Just some different vanities drops/quests? No pink?

So who has prepared for the event?
How many avatars at different lvls have u prepared and ready to hunt just in case of?
what do you think we will get?

Kappelator
10-18-2011, 08:44 AM
I have a level 29 (almost 30) engi and I'm pretty sure its only gonna be a halloween helmet. It probably wont be very difficult to get it either.

Acyer
10-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Id love to see a weapon for each class. Up too devs to depend on which rarity it should be.

bronislav84
10-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Funny thing is that Engineer technically doesn't have a class weapon. The gloves are near-worthless, unless you're a full attack Engineer, so if they make a weapon for each class then I vote that instead of a pair of gloves they make a one handed Int pistol that kicks the snot out of the Black Widow. Currently the Incinerator doesn't.

Gazroast
10-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Funny thing is that Engineer technically doesn't have a class weapon. The gloves are near-worthless, unless you're a full attack Engineer, so if they make a weapon for each class then I vote that instead of a pair of gloves they make a one handed Int pistol that kicks the snot out of the Black Widow. Currently the Incinerator doesn't.

Yup, gloves are GARBAGE! Incinerator is still a better option for DPS and better heals/damage spells. AND you add 134 Armour.. NO BRAINER!!

Halloween helmet looks pretty sweet, I hope its trade-able. Non-Trad-able Items are also garbage. Threw out my R.I.P vanity helm and Chromium Jetpack already to make space for... more garbage? :P

Yutani
10-18-2011, 11:11 AM
After seeing the upset peoples on the PL forums, I'm starting to get nervous about halloween event in SL. Do you suppose it will be less of a big deal since SL is younger and hasn't had a previous event to get upset about?

Yutani

Rodvik
10-18-2011, 11:42 AM
After seeing the upset peoples on the PL forums, I'm starting to get nervous about halloween event in SL. Do you suppose it will be less of a big deal since SL is younger and hasn't had a previous event to get upset about?

Yutani

I don't think it will be so bad since its SL's first year. Plus any new content at this point for most people in SL is a blessing...lol So we will see. The Holopumpkin Helm looks neat. You cant expect some extravegant event all the time especially for the fact that thry are working on new content for SL and PL. I could understand the users being upset that it might be a similar event as last year but what about all the users that didnt get to experience the event from last year?

Yutani
10-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Ya, you're right. Thanks for calming my nerves 8)