PDA

View Full Version : reset on LB timed runs

Prettylicious
07-12-2017, 06:45 AM
there should be a reset in LB timed runs coz the new nigthmare set isnt intended to work on all areas. and it wouldnt be fair after update the set would be "fixed" and bonus would just apply in specific maps.

what you say arlorians?

TempelPh
07-12-2017, 08:20 AM
no chance... thatswhy I.m for this :)

Prettylicious
07-12-2017, 08:38 AM
no chance... thatswhy I.m for this :)

i believe STS is for fairness so im hopeful they will reset it.

ElementAL
07-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Coming from a timed runner, none of the times currently set are competitive enough to survive the season :) the only maps the new gear would be beneficial in effecting the time are the maps that it is intended to work in.

Prettylicious
07-12-2017, 09:29 AM
Coming from a timed runner, none of the times currently set are competitive enough to survive the season :) the only maps the new gear would be beneficial in effecting the time are the maps that it is intended to work in.

they may not "survive" throughout the season but for the sake of knowing that none of the timed set is attain due to a "mistake" i call for a reset.

Slekki
07-12-2017, 03:10 PM
they may not "survive" throughout the season but for the sake of knowing that none of the timed set is attain due to a "mistake" i call for a reset.

Banners are given out to people making mistakes (in terms of breaking TOS) every season :).

thekragle
07-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Confirmed by justg, they will be reseting lb