PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat: A List of Characters (continuation of MystalDream's guide)

Roc
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Hello everyone :D Can't find that last person? Run around in frustration no more! Here's a list of of the people you can talk to in order to complete the quest:
(My apologies to Mysticaldream for misspelling his name)

Updated courtesy of Fyrce :angel:

RedRyder
10-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Hello everyone :D Can't find that last person? Run around in frustration no more! Here's a list of of the people you need to talk to in order to complete the quest:

Roc
10-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Hmmmmm, is the image visible? If not I can always just write it in :o

Cascade
10-18-2011, 12:35 PM
I can see it. Very nice job roc! Very informative!

Roc
10-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Man, I have some typos haha! (Super Magiciian :ghost:) Thanks! Hopefully regardless of typos people can at least count who they've tricked and treated :ghost:

RedRyder
10-18-2011, 01:45 PM
It appears now :) awesome Job! I'll be sure to use this with the quest later. Thanks!

Fyrce
10-18-2011, 06:08 PM
I found it useful to just count them.

Here's my list: (There are 53 around world, can skip 2 small towns)

FH -- Amira, Ethan, Leeha, Ozz the Merchant, Ellie the Enchantress, Bennu the Trader, Gobi, Forest Haven Sheriff,
Bayer the Mystic, Burke the Blacksmith, Sirin, Harvy the Haberdasher, Gustav the Strongman (13)
DF -- Selene, Raol, Krowe, Jackson, Marlon (5)
Balefort Castle -- Pras, Rolfe, Kouma, Sinbad, Ekai, Sam, Wyclef, Lauryn, Royal Magician, Cdr Blackhawk (10)
Glumdoll Cemetery -- Vora, Vigor, Slim (3)
Lost Expedition -- Aldo, Sela, Ryom (3)
Ancient Swamp -- Captain Burthis, Jasel, Old Crone (3)
Alien Oasis -- Endee, Annah, Jones, Mirage, Wakhashem, Amenken, Kahotep, Ramla, Blacksmith (9)
Balefort Sewers -- Mayor of Muck Hovel, Lilly, Farrow the Forger, Hazmat Investigator (4)
Nuri's -- Brutus, Lucinda, Esmeralda (3)

My route for my alts is: FH (13) + DF (18) + Balefort Castle (28) + Glumdoll Cemetery (31) + Lost Expedition (34) + Alien Oasis (41) + Balefort Sewers (45)

P.S. I've had several database errors and freezes while trying to post. Later I discovered I double posted. Interesting... NOT.

Riccits
10-19-2011, 04:11 AM
thanks a lot for this thread! :)

Arterra
10-19-2011, 06:10 AM
wooo now i stand a chance of getting the darn thing in the limited planned wifi i will have this month.
for all others without specific problems like that, go work for it! ;)

Roc
10-19-2011, 06:34 AM
I found it useful to just count them.

Here's my list: (There are 53 around world, can skip 2 small towns)

FH -- Amira, Ethan, Leeha, Ozz the Merchant, Ellie the Enchantress, Bennu the Trader, Gobi, Forest Haven Sheriff,
Bayer the Mystic, Burke the Blacksmith, Sirin, Harvy the Haberdasher, Gustav the Strongman (13)
DF -- Selene, Raol, Krowe, Jackson, Marlon (5)
Balefort Castle -- Pras, Rolfe, Kouma, Sinbad, Ekai, Sam, Wyclef, Lauryn, Royal Magician, Cdr Blackhawk (10)
Glumdoll Cemetery -- Vora, Vigor, Slim (3)
Lost Expedition -- Aldo, Sela, Ryom (3)
Ancient Swamp -- Captain Burthis, Jasel, Old Crone (3)
Alien Oasis -- Endee, Annah, Jones, Mirage, Wakhashem, Amenken, Kahotep, Ramla, Blacksmith (9)
Balefort Sewers -- Mayor of Muck Hovel, Lilly, Farrow the Forger, Hazmat Investigator (4)
Nuri's -- Brutus, Lucinda, Esmeralda (3)

My route for my alts is: FH (13) + DF (18) + Balefort Castle (28) + Glumdoll Cemetery (31) + Lost Expedition (34) + Alien Oasis (41) + Balefort Sewers (45)

P.S. I've had several database errors and freezes while trying to post. Later I discovered I double posted. Interesting... NOT.
ooo, thanks for the info! But I thought there were only 45 people you need to get? The quest only gives credit for 45 people...or has it changed? :hopelessness:

Fatpigwarrior
10-19-2011, 06:59 AM
There is more people but 45 is needed it's a bit easier :ghost: