PDA

View Full Version : idea about forgotten ruins!

greekAL
07-13-2017, 07:35 AM
hello all! as long as new maps have 2 options to enter plats and gold entrance why not do the same at forgotten ruins? i m just asking cause atm mostly we have to wait plat users to run so we can buy the runes! but why not give the option for gold entrance to plat map? so gold will gone from economy too and u dont have to wait days to complete the runes u missing! just my opinion btw and just an idea as long as i saw tht new system works at new expansion to have 2 ways to run a map!

i will appreciate any feedback or ideas!

ty!

You Mad Or Nah
07-14-2017, 01:41 AM
Yes add an option to pay with gold. Another gold sink

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

alxe
07-14-2017, 02:29 AM
Why pay gold when you can get entrey for free playing quests? I mean you really just pick it up and go play. If you have that much gold to spare just buy the runes ;). I never spent plat on ruins and i managed to get 5 runes cassually..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

greekAL
07-14-2017, 03:47 AM
Why pay gold when you can get entrey for free playing quests? I mean you really just pick it up and go play. If you have that much gold to spare just buy the runes ;). I never spent plat on ruins and i managed to get 5 runes cassually..

that wont affect the free entries we got just the option to farm the plat entries with gold too!

alxe
07-14-2017, 04:12 AM
that wont affect the free entries we got just the option to farm the plat entries with gold too!
The point of plat dungeoun is to reward players who uses plat..if you can enter it with gold, it would be atleast 60k? So 3 runs is 180k..preety sure thats equal to a rune

greekAL
07-14-2017, 08:29 AM
The point of plat dungeoun is to reward players who uses plat..if you can enter it with gold, it would be atleast 60k? So 3 runs is 180k..preety sure thats equal to a rune

yep players tht using plats will still rewarded and players that dont using plats can enter same map by paying gold so why not? sts want gold sink at game and already doing tht at new raids! thts what i m trying to say! by buying runes thts isnt gold sink gold still staying at game atm i think is good option to remove some gold from game!