PDA

View Full Version : Fyber rewards

Museee
07-13-2017, 08:40 AM
I completed the tasks in several applications and did not get a reward. I did this for the first time with every application. I wrote to tech support Fyber's. Provided them with evidence as they requested and still not get reward for app.

fraoakret
07-13-2017, 10:24 AM
Sounds about right. I spent the time to finish a few and never got my plat. Sent in reports and they said that I either already received my plat( funny as it's not there or in my history) or they said that I had already completed this offer in the past(also funny because I for sure have not).

MysticRob
07-13-2017, 10:29 AM
I have had no issues with the Fyber offers.

However, I have an issue with TapJoy. I have done one(1) offer and didn't get my plat. ZERO communication from TapJoy aside from an automated reply. It's been a good month. I send them an email almost daily asking for an update. I'm pretty sure they hate me and blocked my emails at this point.

Astrea
07-13-2017, 10:31 AM
Yes tapjoy is really not sending back reply when you send email at them.

Cogmaster
07-15-2017, 11:03 AM
Never had a problem with fyber, every time I don't get my plat I email em the screenshot with the proof of completion and in 2 days tops they fix it.

Spell
07-15-2017, 02:07 PM
Fyber customer support from within the apps is terrible. Go to the actual website and email them from there.

Kaitiaki
07-16-2017, 01:47 AM
STS will not pay out plat, least that's my experience, they would rather feed you a load of bull!

You Mad Or Nah
07-16-2017, 12:16 PM
Never had a problem with fyber. But I've been waiting on a reply from Tapjoy for a week now. Anyone know what to do?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Spell
07-16-2017, 04:10 PM
Never had a problem with fyber. But I've been waiting on a reply from Tapjoy for a week now. Anyone know what to do?

Tapjoy never replies and never pays out.honestly its a lost cause.most of those offers are fakes baiting you to some weird website.

Bmwmsix
07-16-2017, 04:38 PM
On top of that , they are mostly after our data bc data = new oil <<< and thats true for any kind of such incentive offers...

You Mad Or Nah
07-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Tapjoy use to reply to me 1-10hrs before. Now this is Bs. why does even Sts allow them to put their offers here if they ain't gonna pay out.
Also don't do those survey's those contain many viruses that mess up your device